does nightwing hate bruce wayne

#1 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean he did steal babr from him he has a right to hate bruce i wouldnt blame him but batman has fail apart since bruce lost dick i think maybe this is why he is acting so crazy nt more brutal he is watching his family fall apart
#2 Posted by SmoothJammin (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

well,

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24599 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick doesn't hate Bruce they just have issues.

#4 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

No he doesn't.

i mean he did steal babr from him

Nno he didn't. That was in the Animated Series.

he has a right to hate bruce

Nope.

i wouldnt blame him

Okay.

but batman has fail apart since bruce lost dick

Bruce lost Dick?

i think maybe this is why he is acting so crazy nt more brutal he is watching his family fall apart

He's acting crazy?

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24599 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: Many of the younger fans have trouble distinguishing between the comics and DCAU

#6 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean ever since dick left bruces side its all fail apart bruce even got with starfire after dick did kinda funny its like bruce is trynna hook up with everyone dick did.
#7 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@ReVamp: Many of the younger fans have trouble distinguishing between the comics and DCAU

I'm not gonna front, I've done it myself maybe once. It just goes to show how good the DCAU was.

#8 Posted by danhimself (22278 posts) - - Show Bio

@moneyshotz said:

i mean ever since dick left bruces side its all fail apart bruce even got with starfire after dick did kinda funny its like bruce is trynna hook up with everyone dick did.

no he didn't

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24599 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: In some cases DCAU did a better job with the characters than the comics did such as Amazo

#10 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

i was asking cause im trynna get caught up with the series.
#11 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@moneyshotz said:

No he didn't. That was Dick as Batman.

@joshmightbe said:

@ReVamp: In some cases DCAU did a better job with the characters than the comics did such as Amazo

Hm. Maybe.

#12 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@moneyshotz: a lot of the stuff you see in movies/cartoons didnt go down the same way in the comics. Dick doesnt hate bruce, Dick just felt that he had outgrown the role of robin thats why he left. He works with Bruce all the time there still close allies. Batman hasnt gotten crazier and the bat-family isnt falling apart i don't know what made you think that

#13 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks
#14 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

No, they still work together all the time and they're close. Their relationship isn't perfect, they don't always get along, but there's certainly no hatred between them.

#15 Posted by rolanthas (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait what?

I think I better catch up on my DCAU backlog.

#16 Posted by joshmightbe (24599 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman did go a little nuts after he lost Jason but that has more to do with the whole kid being beaten to death with a crowbar thing than the not having a Robin thing.

#17 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's the complete opposite, Dick loves Bruce like a father.

#18 Posted by SavageDragon (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

I think it's the complete opposite, Dick loves Bruce like a father.

Completely agree.

#19 Posted by joshmightbe (24599 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason is the Robin that has the biggest problem with Bruce but that's more abandonment issues than actual hate.

#20 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

hA FUNNY JOSH.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.