Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23535 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Does Batman: Odyssey take place in New 52?

Markall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Markall

It continous from the first volume Batman: Odyssey so i little confused if it is a new 52 title or not

GamerGeek360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By GamerGeek360

They haven't included "The New 52" on the top of the covers so I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's just a continuation of the first volume.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Video_Martian

No

MonkeyToe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4  Edited By MonkeyToe

@GamerGeek360 said:

They haven't included "The New 52" on the top of the covers so I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's just a continuation of the first volume.

But in that same vein, I don't think that "The New 52" is included in the title of The Huntress Mini and yet it does tie into the DCnU

GamerGeek360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By GamerGeek360

@MonkeyToe: This is true. Hmm.... Well, let me just say I don't think it does. Not sure though. I haven't read any of it.

MonkeyToe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6  Edited By MonkeyToe

@GamerGeek360 said:

@MonkeyToe: This is true. Hmm.... Well, let me just say I don't think it does. Not sure though. I haven't read any of it.

Yeah, I don't think it does either. But I haven't been reading it either.

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By batshrine

Why wouldn't it be? Most other batman stories fall under DCnU's universe. Batman had a soft reboot, so its very possible that this story did happen sometime in the time line. No need to stress on when right cause lets face it 5 years for what the bat family has gone through just does not make sense. But at the same time, Batman being so physically capable can't get too old. So time to suspend disbelief!

Obsidian307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Obsidian307

The story itself looks pretty crazy and thats just from looking at some of the covers. Plus, i think Dick Grayson is Robin in Odyssey, so it may be a stand alone series

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.