Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Does Batman Need To Share The DC Spotlight?

• 52 results
    RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By RustyRoy

@mitran: You can't just base it on a app, Unchained and JLA #1 got a lot more promotions, and as I said before there are more Batfamily members titles and they are selling better than many titles so the app also shows those, if you just compare Batman and Superman then their almost on same level, Batman a little bit more because he sells more.

Dober_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Dober_Man

Actually this doesn't bother me at all. I guess it bothers me only when I am at the book store and all the DC comic books are Batman...but it starts to get to me when there are people going around saying Batman is better than every other character in the comic universe. Which he isn't, I'm a huge Batman fan but he's not the best character in DC.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.