Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23630 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Does batman have New Genesis,Apokolips or space tech

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
    blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does batman have New Genesis,Apokolips or space tech,we know that he have mother box and sinestro ring does he have access to any other tech?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Although I'm not sure what you mean by space technology. He has stuff that works in space.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Pre-New 52 I think he had a stash of Alien tech.

And I think he has access to JLA tech....

batcat91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He definitely has space tech. Batman was a major benefactor in creating the JLA watchtower, not to mention he has his own space shuttle as seen on Grant Morrison's and Tomasi's run, as well as a satellite orbiting the Earth.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had procured some Apokolips technology, because you know Batman loves to collect things lol. We'll probably only see it in Justice League arcs or really epic Grant Morrison style Batman stories like Tomasi is doing right now haha

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not much in a recent issue of B&R he had the bodies of Parademons in the Bat cave so why wouldn't he scavengered their technology plus didn't Supes give him a key to the Fortress.

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
    blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

No

Although I'm not sure what you mean by space technology. He has stuff that works in space.

I mean alien tech like mother box.

xcell777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boom Tube Gauntlet

Alien Spaceship

Custom Made Bat Spaceship

Kryptonian SorceDoc (rewrites genetic code) that he bought from Supergirl

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.