Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23637 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Does Batman always win? Batman vs Captain America

Cdogleroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Cdogleroy

This will go on forever.. Lol. I guess in my opinion when so evenly matched, I think about the damage factor.. And Caps blows will do more damage.. So eventually he would win in my mind.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By evilvegeta74

Bat-fan boys will not like this article! lol !11 I'm with Cap!

and this too!

Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53  Edited By Omega-Man

Really this fight can go either way. Cap has the physical attributes even his stamina can be a problem but lets not forget Batman has fought and beaten people that far out power captain america, Such as Amazo and even Superman. All Batman needs is his mind to beat Cap. Sure he would trade a few blows but cap can't beat gasses or pressure point strikes or sonic/sound weapons these are all normal without prep standard equipment. Even Batman could test Cap out to see his fighting style and he would know he relies heavily on his shield.

Sorry to say majority of the time Batman does take it his mind in just too good for Cap, he has more ways to beat Captain America than Captain America has in beating Batman. Batman has the skills in fighting and pressure point nerve strikes thats one way, second he has a few gadgets to take Cap down sound weapons, Electric brass knuckles, knock out gas, tear gas. Cap really only has one way to beat Batman and thats just by using his physical attributes.

So really do the math. Who has a better chance of winning? Batman has +4 ways to beat Captain America. Cap only has 1 way to beat Batman.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#54  Edited By Pokeysteve

This article loses credibility at the end. A stalemate? There was never any set time limit and Bats is with out a doubt going to tire first. Katzman has The Bat Syndrome!

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By FatihBATMAN

@pingclang said:

With Cap, don't give the Super Soldier Serum too much credit. All it gave Cap is the best of everything a human can get. A great memory, amazing reflexes, stamina and so forth. He isn't super powered, just the best a human can get, which is exactly what Batman has, only he did this through training.

Bats wins.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I love how upset people are getting at the "Batman always wins" thing, when in most cases, it's not actually taken seriously, and is meant as a joke, the only ones who take it seriously, are those who dislike them, same goes for the "Chuck Norris Facts" jokes that get passed around. We all know Batman is not a god, even with prep, there's only so much he can do, so chill out people, have a civilized debate without attacking someone personally or claiming they have a "Bat Boner" which is just sooo clever by the way.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MuyJingo

s@Sammo21 said:

Captain America.

Cap is smarter, Cap is faster, Cap is stronger, Cap has no weaknesses for Batman to exploit, Cap has the shield, Cap is a master of hand to hand fighting, Cap has more experience, Cap has more strategic experience...bat-fans and fanboys might not like it, but Cap comes out on top. OH yeah, and he's knocked out Hitler like 50 times.

What makes you think Cap is smarter, has no weaknesses, has more experience, and has more strategic experience?

Pre New52 Bat was older, one of the best martial artists in the entire DCU, while Cap is not at a similar level in the MU, Batman is a master tactician and strategist, while not taking out the entire JL he devised a plan that worked to that effect, cap still has pressure points, is still human.

Take away his shield which could happen, then advantage Batman.

G-Man

I'd like to see Batman vs Ironman, in depth.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By nerdork

@ccraft said:

If it was like that show Deadliest Warrior, I think Batman would win more, but it would be close.

I like this analogy. So, this!!!

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By JamesKM716

To me it depends on the setting and starting distance.

If it's set in Manhattan, two meters apart, i think Cap could close the distance and win.

If it's set in Manhattan, two hundred meters apart, i think Batman could get away and stealthily take Cap down.

If it's set in a open field two hundred meters apart, Batman can't hide, and Cap will win.

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By FatihBATMAN

@JamesKM716 said:

If it's set in a open field two hundred meters apart, Batman can't hide, and Cap will win.

Its clearly stated that Bats dont need to hide all the time.

Med

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Med

Cap has more experience. Whatever Bruce throws his way, Rogers has probably faced it at some point and knows how to deal with it. Batman is cunning enough to draw the battle out, but Cap will eventually take the win, in my opinion.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By theTimeStreamer

cap. easily. batman's overrated.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ARMIV2

This is always a hard one...I'm tempted to just go with Cap solely to stick it to all of the bat-fanboys, but I love Batman too much to do that.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
    @Med:  

Cap has more experience. Whatever Bruce throws his way, Rogers has probably faced it at some point and knows how to deal with it. Batman is cunning enough to draw the battle out, but Cap will eventually take the win, in my opinion.

You do know the exact same thing can be said about Batman right? And how does Steve have more experience? WWII lasted about five years, and Steve wasn't even fighting for the duration of the war, it was already going on when he got the SS Serum, meaning he has maybe 4 years experience, went on ice, then was thawed out. Bruce traveled the world for a minimum of 8 years, learning martial arts from the best of the best, making his mind and body nearly perfect. /Then/ became Batman. 

8 Years of advanced martial arts training > 4 years fighting Nazis
    Avatar image for super_soldierxii
    Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

I've called stalemate between these two before as well. However, aside from a magical pellet in his utility belt, I have to give Steve the edge hand to hand. Slight majority for Cap IMHO.

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By HushoftheWind

yeah, Cap has dealt with enemies on a galactic level and you know what he does? "I need BACK UP!" He Calls Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#67  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @Pokeysteve said:

This article loses credibility at the end. A stalemate? There was never any set time limit and Bats is with out a doubt going to tire first. Katzman has The Bat Syndrome!

Cap having superior endurance is addressed in the article itself, but just because Captain America can outlast Batman doesn't mean they'd end up reaching the limits of their energy levels every single time. If it comes to that, then obviously Captain America would take that round. However, I'd say thinking they have even potential to win the fight before it reaches that point is reasonable, not "Bat Syndrome."  After all, wouldn't said syndrome mean I think Batman is the clear winner for unreasonable and blatantly biased reasons? (BATMAN BEAT SUPERMAN, BRO) That's not the case. 
    btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By btmt

Batman wins...!!!!!

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#69  Edited By ccraft

@soundjam: So your saying cap would win?

bizarrosplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70  Edited By bizarrosplace

My vote is Captain America

Batman with all his training and skills is just a normal man. Captain America has experience, equal training, and will not stay down. It would be a draw with just that but Cap is also a Super-Soldier. He is faster, stronger, and has better reaction time. Yes Batman would fight dirty and use his stealth and gadgets. He would disarm Cap from the shield but that is it. Once he gets a taste of Cap's superior human abilities he is done. Batman could wail on Cap till he tired out, then Cap is still strong and standing.

Sorry Bats, but the Super Soldier takes this one easy!

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By JamesKM716

@FatihBATMAN: I know he doesn't need to hide. But going up against Captain America in a strict fight he likely won't win the majority. Captain America is Superhuman. Physically he's better than Batman. Will he outright stomp Batman? no. But Batman probably won't win the majority.

Batman's best chance of winning the majority is if he can strike from the shadows.

Differentology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Differentology

Even tho Cap is stronger and prob faster than batman, you gota remember Batman has fought solomon grundy ,Bane, and countless others that have or surpasses Cap's strenght,and we all know how they ended up. Batman would win because he'd be able to out think cap. He is the better street fighter so yea Batman.

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#73  Edited By batshrine

@soundjam: Why is it so inconceivable that Batman can't beat someone because the other person is simply stronger? Batman has had better training, and is much smarter (super serum never improved Captain's intelligence). I mean Batman has beat multiple characters like that with 0 prep time. First one that comes to mind is KGBeast.

And even Bane knew that Batman had to be tired out by a lot to be actually able to beat him, even though he also is enhanced physically. Plus as far as intelligence goes I would actually put Bane higher up than Captain.

I am not saying that Captain couldn't beat Batman, but Batman doesn't even need a special "ray" to beat him. Just good tactics and using his opponents strengths against him

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

#74  Edited By SynCig

Batman is my second favorite character but I absolutely hate the "Batman wins because he's Batman" argument. With that said, I believe that Batman would take out Cap in this fight. It would be a knock down drag it out fight but Bats would be able to pull it out with superior intellect. I would expect Batman to figure out a way to use Cap's shield against him. "Prep time" is a great advantage to Batman but he is able to adjust on the fly better than most as well.

kilon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By kilon

cap is more experience in fighting guys superior to him than batman. batman may have more skills and weapons than cap but he's also human which means he's bound to make mistakes like all of us. in terms of who's smarter i'll say batman cause he a detective and solve any problem and come up with a plan in 5 minutes but in this fight cap wins in strength and experience plus he's fought iron man and daredevil.he's lead the avengers into victory countless times and has been their leader since they formed. batman has helped the JLA in technology,weapons and strategy. batman is the Einstein of the JLA and knows all the members plus their weakness and strengths so he just the monitor guy.

pingclang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

#76  Edited By pingclang

You know, I posted the fair version of my opinion earlier but lets toss off the gloves. If you wanna break it way down, it comes to the fact that in the end Captain America is from an age when men don't back down and his greatest power, beyond anything his body does, is his will. Batman is not so lacking on the will front but Steve has experienced things beyond Batman. Beyond the rogues, beyond anything. I see Batman, maybe, wearing Cap down with tricks and gadgets and cloak and dagger tactics, but in the end Cap stands, he always, stands. And it will come to, if Bats wants to win,killing Steve Rogers and guess what Bats, refuses to do. Cap wins.

gongdawgblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By gongdawgblaze

Cap wins, no question. In the origin of Capt. A, the SSS improves him in every way. Mentally, strength, reflexes, endurance and recovery just to name a few. The SSS even improved his senses. He has better sight, a higher sense of touch, smell, taste and hearing than any normal human can hope to acheive no matter how much training they've received. Batman may have a more analytical mind but that doesn't necessarily mean he has a more tactical mind than Cap. Cap has been described as the best strategist in the MU.

As far as martial arts go, I'd have to give the edge to Batman but just barely. The reason being that Batman has actually improved upon the techniques of all the martial arts that he knows. This makes for a formidable combatant but I still give Cap the win and here's why. Cap is at least proficient at all martial arts himself so he wouldn't be unfamiliar with whatever style Batman was using at the time but what really gives Cap the advantage is how much the SSS changed him in how it relates to his senses and thought process. His synaptic system is more efficient which translates into faster reflexes (which explains one of the reasons why he's so good at throwing and catching his shield and calculating where it will be after a ricochet, the only reason the Winter Soldier could use the shield at all was because of the bionic arm and he wasn't as good as Cap with the shield). His thoughts immediately translate to action with no hesitation. Batman my have better technique but his actions would seem to be in slow motion to Cap. Batman is an example of how far the human body can go with intense training and skill, Cap represents the peak of human perfection that could only be reached possibly hundreds of years in the future.

Weaponry would be a toss-up. First, any projectile or energy based weapons Batman used would probably be ineffective. Cap's shield is composed of an adamantium/vibranium alloy. The adamantium makes it indestructable and the vibranium gives it the ability to dampen, absorb, deflect any kinetic, light-based, electronic or sonic energy directed toward it. Batman does use gas pellets and smoke bombs which could cause problems for Cap but Batman has absolutely no counter to the shield itself. It all comes down to who can use their tool/s the best.

Batman has been in practically every kind of media there is and only recently has the public began to see what a fully realised Cap is capable of. Batman is an excellent fighter but I just don't think he's able to just ragdoll opponents the way Cap can. Cap is able to leap higher and father, toss opponents for yards and move faster than any normal human could hope to move. It wouldn't even be close.

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By kid Apollo

LOVE THIS ARTICLE

its tough to say, the Sentinel of Liberty vs the Dark Knight would be an awesome brawl for the ages.

ive gotta give it to Cap, after having read Night of Owls i question the bat's longevity in battle. Caps not gonna slow down anytime soon and i dont think the gadgets or shield will be the deciding factor at all. i think it'll come down to who can stand and punch the longest. i guess im on team CAP.

and the whole 'has no counter for a cryo pellet' thing...

Caps been frozen before, NBD

Sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Sammo21

@MuyJingo: Cap has fought an many, many times without his shield and he's fine. That's like saying with his utility belt then Batman is helpless...and I guess you wouldn't agree with that? Cap has no specific weakness, just like Batman has no specific weakness...Cap is far stronger, Cap is far faster, Cap is far smarter, etc. This has been proven because of super soldier serum added on top of the fact he was already pretty smart to begin with. He also lead people in WW2 and has years and years of experience on Batman. Even pre-New 52, Batman has what...10 to, at most, 20 years? Batman also took years to create those files and it only worked because those heroes had weakenesses because of their super powers. In a straight up 1 on 1, spontaneous fight I seriously doubt that Batman's going to devise a plan that would take years in minutes.

Sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Sammo21

@JamesKM716:

That's assuming Batman has the strength for a stealth take down to work on Cap.

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By kid Apollo

@The Stegman: to be fair though dude, there's a big difference between fighting live Nazis that're shooting at you and shelling you and practicing a martial art

Avatar image for silverjuggernaut
    silverJuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By silverJuggernaut

cap wins batman looses and i dont have to explain why.

Swordsman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Swordsman83

im sick of batman fan boy always say with prep time he can beat anyone, how smart is he, he will always fight a way to defeat his opponents, batman is always prepared this kind of bullshit.

people just give too much credit to Batman.

BritishMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#85  Edited By BritishMonkey

Let there be a simulation of 1000 battles between Cap and Bats. Whoever wins the most is the victor.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#86  Edited By Pokeysteve

@k4tzm4n said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Cap having superior endurance is addressed in the article itself, but just because Captain America can outlast Batman doesn't mean they'd end up reaching the limits of their energy levels every single time. If it comes to that, then obviously Captain America would take that round. However, I'd say thinking they have even potential to win the fight before it reaches that point is reasonable, not "Bat Syndrome." After all, wouldn't said syndrome mean I think Batman is the clear winner for unreasonable and blatantly biased reasons? (BATMAN BEAT SUPERMAN, BRO) That's not the case.

A stalemate is a draw. A tie. No winner. One of them will win. You should have just said "I don't know" with a shoulder shrug lol. If you had chosen one than the other side would have crucified you so I understand.

GBrutality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By GBrutality

They did this. I didn't read the full article (my apologies) so excuse me if you mentioned it but they did this battle in the Marvel vs. DC crossover in the 90's. I'm pretty sure some of those photos are even from the fight from that series. Captain America is stronger and more agile and all the PHYSICAL elements he has over Batman, of course. But all of Cap's foes are usually geniuses except for a few (Crossbones) and they give him grief all the time. However when it comes to something maybe along the lines of genetics, Batman is smarter than all of them. He'd be able to out think Cap pretty quick. Yes, Cap always beats his foes, but again they aren't as smart or as good at planning as Batman.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @Pokeysteve said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Cap having superior endurance is addressed in the article itself, but just because Captain America can outlast Batman doesn't mean they'd end up reaching the limits of their energy levels every single time. If it comes to that, then obviously Captain America would take that round. However, I'd say thinking they have even potential to win the fight before it reaches that point is reasonable, not "Bat Syndrome." After all, wouldn't said syndrome mean I think Batman is the clear winner for unreasonable and blatantly biased reasons? (BATMAN BEAT SUPERMAN, BRO) That's not the case.

A stalemate is a draw. A tie. No winner. One of them will win. You should have just said "I don't know" with a shoulder shrug lol. If you had chosen one than the other side would have crucified you so I understand.

In this case, a stalemate means both would win roughly 5 times if this scenario was simulated 10 times. I left out those details because I didn't want to overcomplicate matters, but that's the general rule we apply over in the battles thread (if this happened 10 times, what would the win ratio be?).  Perhaps that was a mistake on my behalf to not include this and I'll be sure to include that in the next one so there's no confusion on the verdict.

As for picking a side and being crucified for my choice, I'm sure that's going to happen a lot down the road. I have some fights in mind Batman will win... and some he won't ;)
    Milamor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Milamor

@BritishMonkey: OMG, a DC/Marvel 'Deadliest Warrior' TV show...why hasn't this been made?

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#90  Edited By RazzaTazz

I was watching the movie the Avengers where CA jumps out of the plane after Thor, Loki and Iron Man.  He puts on a parachute to slow his fall, but it occurred to me he would need one.  In terms of relative motion the ground is racing up at CA jut as much as he is falling quickly towards it.  As is shown shortly later the shield blocks a blow from Mjolnir so presumably it can take quite a lot of abuse while posing little threat to the person holding it.  In this case CA should be able to hit the surface of the Earth at terminal velocity without much effect, as long as he hits shield first.   

That is motly unrelated to the discussion, jut though I would share though.  

DChero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By DChero

It will be a great fight but in the end batman will take it. There is no way i can imagine cap winning.

Yeah cap fought in wars and fought people similar to batman but he has not fought batman himself. He is just someone you cant replicate. With all his equipment, tactics, and skill i see batman as the clear winner here. Batman is the better fighter, he knows more fighting styles, he knows all the pressure points. Batman can immobilize cap with just a pressure point. so he beats him in that department.

Batman's equipment consists of smoke pellets, various gases, baterangs, explosives, electric devises, and much more. Heck, his costume is even a weapon. Batman has a vast variety of equipment that cap has no knowledge about and has to get around. Batman has to deal with one tactic....an oversized discus. Yes, its cap with it and its very impressive. But its so one dimensional. Like I'm pretty sure after a while that shield is gonna seem pointless to cap. Batman is smart enough to get around the ricochets and his defense and outsmart. Cap just has too much to deal with. And Batman knows how to become "invisible" and use the shadows to his advantage.

Physically, i guess cap has the advantage due to his steroids but by a SLIM margin. Batman is right behind cap if not equal to cap physically. And is that even that big of a deal? batman is the better fighter and in my opinion would land the most hits if it really comes down to a slugfest which i doubt. this isn't hulk vs the thing you know. And there both determined to win so that whole cap never gives up crap means nothing. Batman is a controlled psycho. He is not gonna give up.

Batman should be the clear winner. cap just has too much to deal with in this fight.

LittleSocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By LittleSocrates

As an ex-regular peruser of vs. threads, I've never seen this particular one.

Of course, Batman's advantage in a fight is his half-hour of prep. With that, we know he can beat just about anybody.

No prep? Depends on the environment, of course. A more acrobatic or dark environment, Bats has stealth and movement in the bag. Clean fight in a flat dojo? I'd probably go with Cap, but I could see Bats taking it.

gongdawgblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By gongdawgblaze

Why only use the fans vote based DC vs. Marvel crossover fight between Cap and Bats as the best example? Everyone knows that was based on popularity and nothing more. Of course, Batman has more fans than Cap, so naturally he was voted to win. That had nothing to do with a logical debate. Heck, that book even had Wolverine defeating Lobo based upon the fan vote. I'm a huge Marvel fan and even I know better than that. If you're going to use inter-company crossover events, you might as well use the JLA/Avengers crossover. If you go by that series, even Batman had to concede two points which were: 1. Captain America would probably eventually defeat him in a fight and

2. Captain America was a better strategist and tactician than he was.

Avatar image for vincent_valjean
    Vincent_Valjean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Vincent_Valjean

First of all,those characters are so different.

Batman is a dark,loner,living fear-figure,ninja-trained crime fighter while Cap is a combat-trained,leader,inspiration-figure soldier.You can't expect them to fight as equals.

As about Batman's fights with superior opponents.A man with no superpowers fought Superman,Darkseid,Xenomorphs,Predators,the entire JLA,vampires,werewolves,Etrigan the Demon,Lobo,the Grendel robot from Dark Horse and The Darkness.

Don't they seem out of Batman's league to you?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @gongdawgblaze: Not sure if this is directed at me, but I didn't use the crossover encounter as a key point in my argument.  I only mentioned once that they fought evenly (for the most part) in a crossover. The scans are only used here because they're appropriate imagery for the article.
    Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Press Oblivion

Captain America. . . no stalemate.

Gregg, I really like your thorough explanation on the side of either character and given your examples I would actually pull for Batman if I didn't know better. Batman has a finite amount of gadgets and tricks at his disposal and I feel that Cap is very resourceful.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

His pressure points are not to be ****ed with, yet I blame writers from deviating him from martial art focus

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#98  Edited By Decept-O

So dang tired of Batman always wins. If Batman has enough prep time. Batman has this. Batman has that.

Bull....frikkin'....crap....

Captain America dispenses the smack down on Batman and wipes his bat-ears off the scene easily. Don't need to explain.

MaxSchreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#99  Edited By MaxSchreck

I see a lot of angry Cap fans blaming the lack of support for Steve on the old batgod cliche. Guess what ? Steve isn`t a better fighter than Batman, he might be slightly stronger ,faster and able to take more punches , but with his gadgets , Batman can counter any of his moves and he also has the better fighting technique .

He would stun Cap with a taser and then pund the hell out of him with his electrified brass knuckles . Sooner or later , Cap goes down ,too .

If Cap is about to win Batman would simply drop a smoke granate and retreat for a moment , only to attack again after a short while , until the super soldier can`t go on anymore .How is Cap supposed to do something against this tactic ?

kanerobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By kanerobot

Darn kids and their bat-blindness. It's motherfucking Captain America. He'd not only beat Batman, he'd find a way to beat Batman Batman Batman.

He'd have an answer to anything Batman could throw at him or come up with, he's been through it all. And in a straight-up hand to hand fight, it's Cap in a walk.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.