Does anyone have Batman prep feats?

#1 Posted by acer51 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been annoyed for some time by people in the battle fourms saying "with prep Batman wins" so would like to ask if anyone can show me some awsome Batman prep feats to convince me they are all right.

#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Look into Batman #444,I consider it one of his best.

#3 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

More, this is a good idea

#4 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#5 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP FOR THIS SHIT!!!!!!

#6 Posted by Saren (25553 posts) - - Show Bio

The consummate Batman prep feat:

#7 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: The holy-grail of Batman prep feats :P

#8 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin nullifying Bombshells powers with a device Batman created to take out Major Force

#9 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#10 Posted by britsera (204 posts) - - Show Bio

What was cool about the martian one was a few pages before they were all like "someone's sneaking around in the vent" "Nah, its just the human. Don't worry"

#11 Edited by Jake Fury (18315 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

That's the biggest batman prep feat? Yawn.

#13 Posted by batshrine (988 posts) - - Show Bio

When Batman first met Superman, Superman was going to arrest him (for being a vigilante). But Batman threatened that if Superman came close to him at all a bomb will explode on some random person. So obviously Superman couldn't touch him.

#14 Posted by britsera (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury said:

Tower of Babel

Prepped so well Batman didn't even need to do it himself.

#15 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

If you read "Batman: War Games" you will see how much detail Batman puts in his planning.

#16 Posted by Dark_Magician (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#17 Posted by vernierhawk001 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury said:

Tower of Babel

I was waiting for someone to bring this up. There's even a movie for those that don't want to read the book. Funniest part of the plan is that the only person who escaped the plot on his own was Bruce (since he didn't create it...lol)

#18 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

Any more amazing batman feats? None of these feats are "wow" enough.

#19 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack: I take it you've never read

@Jake Fury said:

Tower of Babel

#20 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor:

I did. Yes it's impressive but it is still not enough to warrant claims that batman is the king of prep or can beat anyone with prep. I've seen thanos/dr doom do better feats of prep.

#21 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack: Fair enough

#22 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack said:

@BlackArmor:

I did. Yes it's impressive but it is still not enough to warrant claims that batman is the king of prep or can beat anyone with prep. I've seen thanos/dr doom do better feats of prep.

Such as? And no instant power nullification weapons, they're lame duece ex machini and I'm not exactly counting the one used against Bombshell as a "prep" feat.

#23 Posted by nickzambuto (13307 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack said:

Just read any generic Batman title. Prep is only strategy, Batman displays strategy everyday.

#24 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise:

Thanos and the infinity gauntlet/ HOTU (while non canon) shows what he can achieve with prep.

Dr. Doom was able to rid beyonder of his powers.

If the tower of babel is batmans biggest prep feat then you can say other people deserve the "can win against anyone with prep" or "king of prep" title.

I'm not saying his prep feats suck. They just pale in comparison to some.

#25 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack: Got scans? I haven't read any of those.

#26 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Had barriers, disrupters, and even supernatural barricades setup to prevent all teleporters from entering into his batcave/home (Batman #691)

Batman shows he is able to listen in on the secret service, has a database of 300 plus criminal metahumans able to control minds or emotions and, later, a number of said metas is revealed to actually work undercover for him in various criminal organizations (DC Universe: Decisions #1)

#27 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Plots the defeat of Lex Luthor's Injustice Gang by employing corporate takeover tactics destroying the Injustice Gang from within by planting spies (Conner Hawke, Mirror Master, & Plastic Man) on the inside who secretly feed him information enabling the JLA to have an advantage (JLA #11-12)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.