Do you want Christian Bale to reprise the role of Batman?

• 54 results
#51 Posted by FlashKnight (494 posts) - - Show Bio

An emphatic YES. I know many will disagree, but I think Bale's Batman would fit in perfectly with the approach Snyder and Nolan are taking on Superman in Man of Steel. And of course his performance in The Dark Knight Trilogy was exceptional. Not to mention how much sense this would make for general moviegoers.

#52 Posted by consolemaster001 (6904 posts) - - Show Bio

Sort of

#53 Posted by The_jackolantern (501 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah get him in there! and leave that raspy voice there to batman cant just use his civvie voice

#54 Edited by sgall323 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I'm jumping universes here but lets be honest everybody feels like ironman is RDJ and without him reprising his role the rest of the ironman appearances wouldn't feel right. It's probably a long shot that Bale will hop on board again, but after seeing Bale mold what we consider to be Bruce Wayne and Batman over three great movies, the role of Batman alongside the Man of Steel wouldn't seem to be right having another actor masked as the cape crusader

#55 Posted by War Killer (20935 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he had his time and now it's time to let a new actor take on the role.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.