Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23630 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Do you think Robin should be in BvS and the future DCCU?

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

I was wondering what everybody thought. I personally dont think we need the Batman Family right now. Batman seems to be doing well on his own. The reason I am asking is that there were rumors a while back saying Jena Malone would be playing Carrie Kelly because she was seen sporting red hair and some extra said there was a female robin on set. There was also that suppossed grave stone pic and speculation that nightwing, red hood, or even dick grayson in spiral would appear in Suicide Squad. Do you think any of these are true or wishful thinking and should he or she appear in the future movies?

MR_Majki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well, they are doing older The Dark Knight Returns type of Batman, so I don't think we need family.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They would probably do Red Hood on a Batman solo movie.

Avatar image for quinnofthestoneage
    QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like there to be an existing bat family in the films but I'm not sure how feasible this would actually be

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

no.

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_majki: Yeah with the older Batman I just dont think we need Robin plus there isnt really a need for a Bat Family for Justice League movies.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has anyone considered that Jena may be Barbara Gordon? I mean just a thought. But no I do not want Carrie Kelly as Robin. I hear Dick Grayson may have "died" but is really undercover spying on Waller for batman. That would be cool I think

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba: I have considered it, but they are heavily influenced by TDKR and Barbara Gordon wasnt in that story. The Joker even has his white suit and is fairly muscular. Im just assuming that if she is a famous comic book character it is probably Carrie.

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Anjales_II

I think Oracle should somehow be involved in these movies, in a way, imply that the Killing Joke happened. I would also love to have Nightwing in a cameo capacity, and if it's feasible, do a movie based on elements from Under the Red Hood. Other than that, it's not necessary to have a full blown BatFamily.

Dr_Cheesesteak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Now sure how Robin would fit, but considering he's arguably the 4th biggest DC superhero, I'd say he deserves consideration, at least.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope they introduce one with each film and each film take place over two year s time. Kind of like the new 52 thing.

Dcmarveljoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes....a famliy theme in the movies could seperated from the others and a 5 min scene of tim drake beating people with his staff is my fan boy dream

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.