Do you think Jason Todd or Damian Wayne as Batman is cool?

#1 Edited by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

To me they seem like a cool alternate version of Batman who is actually willing to kill (I'm not talking about mindlessly) but only when necessary like when their life or their loved ones life is in danger. Luckily I get Jason Todd and Damian Wayne as a version of Batman who's willing to break those rules. Jason Todd is cool (not one of my top characters but cool overall) and Damian is alright. Anyway do you guys think Jason Todd or Damian Wayne or hell even Dick or Azrael as alternate Batmen is a cool idea?

#2 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

you have Damian, and Jason who is already killing, that is enough, why should Batman join them, no sir, NO killing.

#3 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5553 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN said:

you have Damian, and Jason who is already killing, that is enough, why should Batman join them, no sir, NO killing.

Exactly. No killing is too important a Batman rule to be ignored.

#4 Edited by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN: Well I never really meant to say Batman himself should kill. I meant to say that I get a Batman who is willing to kill in the form of Jason and Damian but that's just my opinion. I don't want a Batman to be like the Punisher but sometimes rules should be broken especially in life-threatening decisions and I get that with Jason and Damian.

#5 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoJack said:

Anyway do you guys think Jason Todd or Damian Wayne as alternate Batmen is a cool idea?

no, it's a terrible idea and I hate it.

#6 Posted by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach: Oh ok that's cool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.