Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Did we find all secrets in Arkham City?

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Did we find all secrets in Arkham City? (17 votes)

Yes !!! 12%
    No !!! 29%
    Who can know that ? 59%
     • 
    Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
    deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who knows? Rocksteady are geniuses.

Dr_Cheesesteak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I know I sure as heck didn't. Not sure what "we" covers, though.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anybody remember, literally right before Arkham City was released, that secret room in Arkham Asylum where Quincy Sharp held his plans for Arkham City was first discovered? For three years nobody knew about that secret room. Proves that any game can still have secrets even to this day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Yeah I remember that. That still amazes me to this day. It is possible City has something like that considering how big to city is, but I think someone would've found it over the course of four years. Or they would have told us by now.

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: @nickzambuto:

I make this just bcs that room !!! There is a lot of doors in City which can be open but are not functional... there are lot walls that can be blow up like that wall in Asylum , when protocol 10 started many buildings burns ( like Corthouse) and objects behind them stay hidden :) Maybe there was some secret room, or sth...

Anyway there was two rooms where Catwoman can enter and Batman cant :P First room where game start, second room where she took money from Tiger guys, and Poison Ivy hideout.... who know if u enter with Batman in that room, what we can find :)

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

I think if there are any undiscovered Rocksteady will reveal them.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Yeah. I ran into a wall for 5 minutes and unlocked the Anti Life Equation but still got beat up by Venom Bane.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.