Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Did Bruce ever dig out his parents to see are they really dead ? - sick good idea -

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

...in any comic or anywhere... bcs i got idea, that Martha maybe and survive that night. I know it sound weird and stupid but...

Em... Originaly she die from heart attack when she saw how Thomas die. There can be possible that medics latter discover, that her heart work faintly, but work. They reanimate her, and when she is back - she decide to stay away from Bruce for his own good, in the hands of already proven capable Alfred.

Reason of this can be just simply - avoiding her son of dangerous people, the corruption and criminal activity of the police and politicians on the top of Gotham City - they connection with criminals which Thomas and Martha investigate and maybe gonna to reveal it.

So after her reanimation she leave Bruce with Alfred, bcs his life with her can be in danger if she stay alive. But this all don't must have the sense that Martha really leave him, she can manipulate with situations from the distance... speaking with Alfred what to do, and what not to do. Don't allow Bruce to become the Batman - alfred have a grudge against Bruce decision to become vigilante. But when Alfred realize that Gotham need Batman he support him - but again with some grudge bcs of respect to Martha. Martha can send some mercenaries (some villains which happen at past and we don't know anything about them) to beat Batman, with the goal to stop his vigilante carrer for his own good. Meantime she can make some ''encounters'' which actually don't happen accidentally - Julie Madison to back him to normal life, whats don't realize as some other meetings... maybe Silver St. Cloud and some other. After some time she just ''chill out'' and lead him where she lose clues about Thomas and ''her'' death. But when everything went to hell... she can back to stop Bruce vigilante madness once and for all: As Phantasm to do what Batman/Bruce never can do - kill the Joker and stop Bruce destroying his life. After that someone else can get his cowl ! Dick or Terry :)

Maybe for someone this all sound stupid and nonsense, but i hope that someone of you can see this as interesting story :) Waiting for some answers, i trying to make some comics... :)

sorry about my english....

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By jb681131
    LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine if his parents were thrown in the lazzy pit.

n are alive this whole time just plotting.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would be cool and all. but Bruce would definitely hate his parents if this happened...And I find it wierd that since Batman went to all this effort to revive Damian,why doesn't he do the same with his parents...??
    Also: Do not ever mention the phrase "Sorry about my english", you should be confident and there is no reason to mention it anyways...Your english is miles ahead of some people I know so...

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ArkhamWrath

@abdullahzubair:

I use that "Sorry about my english" because i was at past, really attacked by some guys here on CV !!!

And about Damian/Parents... maybe... maybe he more love Damian than parents :P

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abdullahzubair:

I use that "Sorry about my english" because i was at past, really attacked by some guys here on CV !!!

And about Damian/Parents... maybe... maybe he more love Damian than parents :P

If anybody attacks you, report them...No one has the right to do that to another person

Well.....I don't know about that...I actually did some research and found out that he was going to revive them but then they would have become insane like Jason Todd....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.