DC Collectibles Reveals Batman/Catwoman Kiss Statue from HUSH

Posted by G-Man (36655 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember back when Batman and Catwoman first shared that passionate kiss, courtesy of Jim Lee?

To go along with the recent Superman/Wonder Woman kiss statue, you can now start thinking about saving up for a statue showcasing that moment from HUSH.

DC Collectibles has released a teaser video showing what we can expect next February.

The Superman/Wonder Woman "Kiss" statue has a retail price of $249.95 (you can find more information HERE).

Who do you feel makes a better couple, Batman and Catwoman or Superman and Wonder Woman?

#1 Edited by sinestro_GL (3248 posts) - - Show Bio

First.

#3 Edited by Trevel8182 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

I have this in large framed on my wall I love it so much an now I can put this statue next to it, it shall be mine!

#4 Edited by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

BOOO!!! Cat and Steve is greater than Cat and Bat

#5 Edited by toplel (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is reduced to being Superman's love interest. Good work, DC.

And who the hell spends 250 bucks on that shit? I could get the Arkham Origins Collector's Edition and still have over a hundred bucks to spend. DC is going full retard.

#6 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6358 posts) - - Show Bio

@sinestro_gl: Did you actually write "First grade was hard for me" there? Because one time I wrote "first" it was randomly changed to that. If that is the case, I would edit it and hope it isn't changed again.

#7 Posted by RustyRoy (13212 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither, Superman/Lois and Batman/Talia. Also I agree with @toplel I could get AO Collector's Edition will less money which is a far better option than this.

#8 Edited by Zeeguy91 (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@toplel said:

Well, Wonder Woman's book is awesome while Superman's book is...well...not awesome. So, really, who's doing who the favor?

#9 Edited by toplel (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeeguy91: Awesome is subjective, though I agree that her book is far superior to his and I quite enjoy it. Regardless, hes still far more popular and shes the one who gets undermined when written with him.

#10 Edited by fallbrigade (115 posts) - - Show Bio

If only I had money to throw around.

#11 Posted by flazam (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman's face looks strange in that

#12 Posted by Nahuel (391 posts) - - Show Bio

@toplel: Geoff Johns writes her poorly when written with him

#13 Posted by Amaryllis (73 posts) - - Show Bio

$250 for a mind control kiss? And yeah, when Talia wasn't nuts, she was a way better option for Batman.

#14 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome

#15 Posted by sinestro_GL (3248 posts) - - Show Bio

@sinestro_gl: Did you actually write "First grade was hard for me" there? Because one time I wrote "first" it was randomly changed to that. If that is the case, I would edit it and hope it isn't changed again.

Nah. I guess it's the mods or staff that don't like it when we write "first" on an article...well, that's just too bad ain't it?

#16 Edited by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Love that shot :) Makes for a great statue, I say!

#17 Posted by Queso6p4 (1450 posts) - - Show Bio

So expensive, but it is gorgeous!

#18 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't know people hated Catwoman and Batman so much. It's a cool statue if you like that kinda stuff

#19 Edited by lifeofvibe (3509 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by NICKXH (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Gimme money, Comic Vine!

#21 Edited by Johnni_Kun (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@toplel said:

Amen. It's shame that they really don't give her the respect that she deserved. She part of the Trinity, She should be on their level..... not just Superman's girl. It just sucks that DC will milking this for next foreseeable future.Once this gimmick is over(in probably a year or so) We can all pretend that this never happened. Like Nightwing making out with Catwoman........ugh...... ... . .

#22 Posted by Amaryllis (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnni_kun: One, I heard that she made out with Nightwing before but what issue was it? And two, he was in the Batnan suit wasn't he? It always seemed like it was more Batman less Bruce for her.

#23 Posted by MasterDetective (840 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated Hush and I hate Catwoman

so no thank you

#24 Edited by Jayc1324 (12770 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Wonder Woman suck. She's better with batman or Steve Trevor. Superman is too cliche and it makes her seem like she is only there to be his girlfriend

#25 Posted by TheAuroraChild (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

Superman and Wonder Woman suck. She's better with batman or Steve Trevor. Superman is too cliche and it makes her seem like she is only there to be his girlfriend

It's because she really is only there to be his super powered girlfriend.

#26 Posted by Johnni_Kun (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnni_kun: One, I heard that she made out with Nightwing before but what issue was it? And two, he was in the Batnan suit wasn't he? It always seemed like it was more Batman less Bruce for her.

1.)They made out in Nightwing issue 52. 2.) Nope. Full Nightwing getup.

They gave her reason, a very stupid reason. I think it was to Batman jealous or something equally stupid.

#27 Edited by Amaryllis (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnni_kun: Just read a few scans from that issue....ewwwwwwww!! :)

#28 Posted by chipsnopotatoes (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Pfft. seems like the same set of posters sour graping over Batman Catwoman.

Oh and Amaryllis: let me find a scan of Talia ACTUALLY sleeping with Jason Todd. You can eww over that.

#29 Posted by Amaryllis (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@chipsnopotatoes: Yeah, I probably will. I can give you a preemptive eww right now if you'd like. Catwoman still sucks though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.