Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Create your own Batman Multiverse

Nightwing_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Feel free to share your ideas! What would your Batman universe be like? Please don't say Bat-nipples...

batzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing_786: Do you mean what out favorite Batman universe would be? For it would have to be the Arkham video games. Just the best representation of Batman and his skills, as well as his villains.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brand new Batman comic book... where will make him as bad guy... somewhere in the middle of good and evil... maybe more close to evil, but again to he know to do sometimes and good things...

Nightwing_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batzilla: Go ahead you can do that too. Isn't what I neccessarily wanted but you can talk about your favorite universe too.

Nightwing_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@nightwing_786:

We already have that. It is called Batman stereotypes i mean Batman inc.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me think......

Beata

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Valdemocnij
    username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By username12345

Batman suit from the dark knight or arkham origins, bane from dark knight rises only a lot more skilled and can hulk out but likes h2h better. Joker and bane work together. And Deathstroke is there. Bane beats up Deathstroke and forces him to fight batman

Edit: now that I think about it that sounds a lot like arkham origins

Nightwing_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Batman multiverse thing would take a lot of inspiration from several universes. In my universe, Batman is a quiet (Burton's Batman) but brutal (Dark Knight Returns). He doesn't care for the criminal's or what they have gone through. He just knows them as a cowardly and superstitious lot (Year One). He is distant and is a brilliant tactician, however his plans would sometimes involve letting some people die so that he could save the majority. He can be cruel when he interrogates criminals and is cold to most of the people he knows. As Bruce Wayne think Batman Begins. Dick Grayson, or Nightwing (Blue) , is a major part of this universe. He is the complete opposite to Bruce except when e comes down to it he knows what needs to be done (Animated Series/Pre-New 52). Dick Grayson is a genius and can come up with his own gadgets and suits of armor and tends to make some of these things for Bruce. Jason Todd (Red Hood) is Dick Grayson's archnemesis, sorta like Bat's Joker. Joker is like Heath Ledger Joker, except also like Death of the Family New 52 kind. Tim is like the New Batman Adventures, except he becomes Red Robin. Tim is a better detective than even Batman. Barbara is like Pre-New 52 and New 52. Jim Gordon was killed by the Joker by the time of Damian Wayne's time as Robin. Oh and Damian has anger issues but thats not out of the ordinary. He is the same. And in this universe Carrie Kelley is canon. Along with multiple Batman v Superman fights.

Aahz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Aahz

@nightwing_786: You know that the Tim from the New Batman Adventures has much more in common with Jason than with the original Tim. So you would have two Jasons in your universe.

And I don't think Jason is a good archnemesis for Dick, the age difference is to big and Red Hood shows up to late in Dicks life.

Nightwing_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aahz: Who cares about age difference? Have you read Battle of the Cowl and Dick Grayson's Batman career. They were complete opposites. And Jason was a complete dick! Oh wait no not that Dick the other dick. *facepalm* Point is I found Jason to be a good arch rival for Nightwing. As for Tim well. He would be like he was in TNBA. However he won't be sooooo similar to Jason because my Jason would be a jerk and brutal and blah blah blah. Jason would be different than he was in the comic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.