Court of Owls

#1 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard the Court of Owls arc was great. Can someone give me a scan of an exciting panel of it or maybe just describe it? I want to read it but I'm not sure if I truly want to get into it

#2 Posted by havoc1201 (490 posts) - - Show Bio

just read it you will not regret it, scott snyder is amazing its worth the time and money

#3 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@havoc1201 said:

just read it you will not regret it, scott snyder is amazing its worth the time and money

#4 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

BUY THE TRADE. For the love of god lol :D

#5 Posted by BatWatch (2349 posts) - - Show Bio

There is actually this cool new program that helps you find digital images of a variety of different media which is free and easy. It includes comics, but I'm having trouble remembering what it's called. Foodle...Scoobels...Oh that's right...GOOGLE!

Just a thought.

#6 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

Buy a random issue from 1 - 11.

Randomly pick a page.

Read.

There, you just saw an exciting panel.

#7 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahah :P

#8 Posted by ReachDestroyer (51 posts) - - Show Bio

It's really overrated. There are plenty of better Batman comics out there. By all means read it and form your own opinion, but just don't have your expectations too high because you will probably be disappointed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.