Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Court of Bats?

Avatar image for mastermercenary
    MasterMercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

We all know that Batman's (Bruce Wayne) Counterpart in Earth-3 is Owlman ( Thomas Wayne Jr.)

And we all know that Thomas Wayne Jr. ( in prime earth and new earth) is Bruce's younger brother who was thought to be dead but then it's revealed that he is the leader of court of owls

My question is, Can Bruce be the dead brother of Thomas Jr. ( in Earth-3) and be the leader of Court Of Bats??? and could be he a hero or a villain?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Is he his brother in new earth? I thought it was just a new 52 thing.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could very wel be for all we know.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't the Thomas Jr. from Earth 3 be good since the one on Earth Prime is evil?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought that it was confirmed Thomas Jr. (from Prime Earth,) died in the hospital not long after birth? That the one that was using that name was only doing so because The Court made him believe that was his name/birthright?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like the training academy that leads to Batman Inc.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermercenary: I like your idea.

@scouterv said:

I thought that it was confirmed Thomas Jr. (from Prime Earth,) died in the hospital not long after birth? That the one that was using that name was only doing so because The Court made him believe that was his name/birthright?i

It was revealed in the back ups that Thomas Jr. didn't die IIRC.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By entropy_aegis

@rustyroy said:

@scouterv said:

I thought that it was confirmed Thomas Jr. (from Prime Earth,) died in the hospital not long after birth? That the one that was using that name was only doing so because The Court made him believe that was his name/birthright?i

Actually the back ups categorically proved that Lincoln/Thomas jr whatever was NOT Bruce's brother. To tell you the truth I think Snyder panicked,COO was a lousy story without any real substance,Snyder shoehorned this character and then got cold feet at the last moment.

It's a mess right now,especially with the other Earth-3 Owlman on the loose.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@scouterv said:

Actually the back ups categorically proved that Lincoln/Thomas jr whatever was NOT Bruce's brother. To tell you the truth I think Snyder panicked,COO was a lousy story without any real substance,Snyder shoehorned this character and then got cold feet at the last moment.

I don't remember much about the back ups, the only thing I remember is that the real Thomas Wayne Jr. survived the crash.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By entropy_aegis

@rustyroy said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@rustyroy said:

@scouterv said:

I don't remember much about the back ups, the only thing I remember is that the real Thomas Wayne Jr. survived the crash.

He died and a tree was planted on the spot where he was buried or something like that,this was Alfred's side of the story,and he's a much more reliable narrator than crazy Lincoln

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RustyRoy

He died and a tree was planted on the spot where he was buried or something like that,this was Alfred's side of the story,and he's a much more reliable narrator than crazy Lincoln

No Caption Provided

It seems like he could be alive.

Avatar image for mastermercenary
    MasterMercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy thank you

well, I think I kinda got the answers from you guys.... thanks

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@the_kidd:

On New 52, Earth-3 apperantly has The Joker as evil character (who seems to be counterpart of The Joker).

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius: So everyone on this Earth 3 is evil?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@the_kidd:

No. Heroes are Villiains and Villiains are Heroes but with different names. But on Earth 3, there is also a Joker which is pretty much like Prime Earth Joker.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.