Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

could the batfamily turn into the court of owls?

bigtewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigtewell

or something like it? the court of bats?

I was just re-reading court of owls after i just finished inc and this thought popped into my head.

I mean the batfamily goes around protecting people by instilling fear that the bats will come after people who do bad things. This fear is used to prevent crimes. The court of owls were used as a story to frighten children to be good or the owls would get them.

In that instance the owls were just a myth even though they turned out to be real. but then again batman was a myth for the longest time that instilled fear into criminals.

So could the batfamily eventually turn into a version of the court of owls but on a much grander scale? the owls are mainly centered in gotham but the terror of the bats could be spread worldwide.

What do you guys think?

Avatar image for masterdetective
    MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MasterDetective

More and more random questions keep getting asked on this forum

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

This is interesting and awesome, I love your insight. I'd say yes, that's quite possible.

bigtewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By mak13131313

Yes that is possible. You have a well thought out and written theory. Not random at all. Don't listen to someone who doesn't like or understands it.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More and more random questions keep getting asked on this forum

This is a fantastic idea, actually.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.