could someone fill me in on some Two Face history?

#1 Posted by NewKid (359 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read many man Batman story arcs over the years but there's one thing i missed and was wondering if someone could help me out...

Near the end of the Hush arc, Two Face appears with his face all fixed up...

I've read loads of stories that take place after this where he is back to his old Two Faced look...

So what happened?

How did he go from the way he is at the end of Hush, back to his old self?

Both in look and personality...

I feel like this is the one piece of the batman timeline i missed out on...

Are there stories that take place after this where he is just Harvey Dent, before he goes back to being Two Face?

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

He was just Harvey Dent in a couple, but mainly it was either just ignored or was rebooted in the New 52. If I'm not mistaken, some writers didn't even use him for a while because of his new look.

#3 Posted by NewKid (359 posts) - - Show Bio

so there was never a story that showed he re-transformation?

weird...

i have read stories set after that, but before the N52 reboot that have him as Two face... so i jut presumed I missed something.

#4 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

He got his regular scarred face back after infinite crisis in one year later, in an arc called face the face

#5 Posted by Loki9876 (2995 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: No, no I remeber a story were he freaks out and messes his face up again.

#6 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki Interesting, I'd like to read that. I always assumed they just kind of ignored it since it was a stupid descision in the first place.

#7 Posted by Loki9876 (2995 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: I can look up the story, I have it somewhere.

#8 Posted by Icarusflies (12485 posts) - - Show Bio

@NewKid said:

weird...

i have read stories set after that, but before the N52 reboot that have him as Two face... so i jut presumed I missed something.

YES, there was. It was called 'Face the Face', and it was collected in a trade.

#9 Posted by Loki9876 (2995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies said:

@NewKid said:

weird...

YES, there was. It was called 'Face the Face', and it was collected in a trade.

Yes, face the face by James Robinson

#10 Posted by NewKid (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: @Stormbox: @Loki9876:

ah thanks guys, that's what i've missed... it's been the only gap in my bat-history and has always bugged me.

I'll check it out.

thanks again :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.