Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23535 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Could Joseph Gordon Levitt continue the franchise???

JamDamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JamDamage

Before seeing Dark Knight Rises I said "NO WAY IN HELL" Then after seeing the movie I said "If done correctly".

It seems to me like Levitt might have had a slightly larger roll then Bale. More speaking lines at least. I heard the rumors and thought is was stupid with the whole Robin idea, but I'm also one of those guys that doesn't mind spoilers. After seeing them on screen I thought they worked. Nolan has said he's done with this Batman franchise but not with a differant character as Batman. Nolan has changed Batman enought that I don't see people complaining because it worked. People, myself included, praise what he's done and love it. He put makeup on the Joker. That's sacrilage right there, but it worked. I could see Levitt take up the mantle. I can see Nolan produce it and it work. If he produces it then he'll okay the script and that is were the important part is at. The right script. I'd be interested to see Levitt tale of training to become Batman. Even Waynes tale of Batman was cut down. I don't know if people noticed this but when Bruce first enter the League of Shadows house he does a few differant martial art styles that Ras calls out. "Panther-Tiger" This let me know that while on his journery Bruce learned how to fight. With Ras he learned how to be a ninja and use fear and darkness. I'm just saying I might actually like a Robin as Batman over a reboot. what do you people think.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.