could harper row be the new catwoman

#1 Edited by Arkhamc1tizen (2107 posts) - - Show Bio

before you start yelling listen

someone will ethier die or have a funeral in justice league of america 5 could this be catwoman

and as harpers new costume dosent seem to have any resemblance to robin or well anyother bat hero apart from catwoman

she also seems to be teaming up in issues that dont have synder taking the reigns she also dosent care who batman is but cares for him so will be on the edge of the bat family

so waddya think

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6040 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. That's actually pretty sensible reasoning.

I'm not sure if they would go with another big death for Batman so soon though. And isn't it just soldiers who get American Flag burials?

#3 Edited by Arkhamc1tizen (2107 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6040 posts) - - Show Bio

@arkhamc1tizen: Oh. Well all I've got is the "another big death for Batman so soon" theory then.

I hope she doesn't get killed off.

#5 Edited by arnoldoaad (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

yes please! current Catwoman is awful

#6 Posted by thejman250 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

- I know i hate Catwoman as a character, but i don't see "Selina" getting killed off as much as i would like it to happen.

- I'm not sure how Harper would fair as Catwoman either. I would imagine that either Green Arrow or Steve are in that coffin(or maybe even Waller?).

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14443 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Catwoman dying.If that happens it would be a shame and Harper should carry her own name and not replace someone.

#8 Edited by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

a death? this soon?

#9 Posted by ccraft (5016 posts) - - Show Bio

Harper isn't sexy, especially her hair and nose piercings. And she doesn't have a Catwoman figure, you can't just replace Selina Kyle as Catwoman.

#10 Edited by ccraft (5016 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

That'd be a neat twist. I'd like her to be a new Catwoman as opposed to another Robin. There are too many Robins at present as it is.

#12 Posted by Bruxae (12217 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah.

#13 Posted by consolemaster001 (4898 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by thejman250 (154 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by SupBatz (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

Selina may be pretty terrible as of late, but she's been arounds for near a century and is pretty essential when you look at the Batman-universe as a whole. So I highly doubt she'll be killed of (permanently or temporarily).

If anything, my money is on the idea that Harper will take on her own name at some point rather than using someone else's old persona (Robin, Oracle, Catwoman etc).

There are too many Robins at present as it is.

No such thing as two many Robins :P (so long as they're all interesting and unique characters that is).

#16 Edited by lokiloid (3 posts) - - Show Bio

harper row becoming some sort of catwoman would make me cringe less than if she became the new robin BUT the whole thing with catwoman is her... cat stuff? Harper has no link to that so I guess NOPE.

#17 Posted by thefero (2 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe

#18 Edited by thejman250 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@supbatz said:

Selina may be pretty terrible as of late, but she's been arounds for near a century and is pretty essential when you look at the Batman-universe as a whole. So I highly doubt she'll be killed of (permanently or temporarily).

If anything, my money is on the idea that Harper will take on her own name at some point rather than using someone else's old persona (Robin, Oracle, Catwoman etc).

@crash_recovery said:

There are too many Robins at present as it is.

No such thing as two many Robins :P (so long as they're all interesting and unique characters that is).

- Actually, people can believe that there are too many Robins if they want.

- Moreover, people could even view the idea of Bruce getting a new Robin(again) after one recently died(again) as cliche. I would have to agree that it is, and so is the entire concept which appears to be happening with harper at this point in time. Moreover, Harper's character as a whole is pretty cliche, and this is one of the reasons i highly dislike her.

#19 Posted by gettogaara (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Harper Row.....I really just don't know how to feel about her. I really think she should either become something new or Oracle because I would literally drop a few titles if she became Robin and I don't think she fits as Catwoman at all, despite her outfit. Maybe after she keeps pushing Batman to be Robin and he just flat out denies her, she can end up being trained by Catwoman or something.

#20 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOOOO.....

#21 Posted by fodigg (6130 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

Harper isn't sexy, especially her hair and nose piercings. And she doesn't have a Catwoman figure, you can't just replace Selina Kyle as Catwoman.

Hmm.

1. Some people go for the piercings
  2. More than one type of figure can be sexy
  3. If all Catwoman is to you is "sexy" then I'm not sure you're much of a Catwoman fan
#22 Posted by dimmoe (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

@ccraft said:

Hmm.

1. Some people go for the piercings
  2. More than one type of figure can be sexy
  3. If all Catwoman is to you is "sexy" then I'm not sure you're much of a Catwoman fan

#23 Posted by flazam (2465 posts) - - Show Bio

to be honest she probulay will be catwoman not robin

#24 Posted by sinestro_GL (3030 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't she just be her own person?

#25 Posted by consolemaster001 (4898 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.