Choose the 5 remaining slots for Injustice!

#1 Edited by ccraft (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

Since there's only 5 slots left, I think I will add an additional 10 characters since its likely I'll only get a few right. You can list only your favorite if you wish. My top 5 will be the ones I can't live with out! I hope you enjoy my list.

1. Darkseid

Worshipped as the "God of Evil", Darkseid is the supreme monarch of planet Apokolips. Considered one of Superman's greatest adversaries and the greatest threat to the DC Universe, he seeks to control all living things with the Anti-Life Equation.

Hes the biggest baddest BAD GUY you could have in a fighting game! I don't see why he couldn't be in the game. He would look really awesome, I would love to use Darkseid to fight with any of the Justice League characters. He could also have a big role in Injustice, trying to play mind tricks on Superman. pic

2. Martain Manhunter

Decades ago, J'onn J'onzz was teleported to Earth from Mars and stranded here. Since then he has used his extraordinary abilities to protect and serve the people of Earth. He was recently affiliated with Stormwatch, as well as briefly with the Justice League.

This guy has more powers than superman such as regeneration, shape-shifting, Intangibility, telepathy etc.. I really hope J'onn makes the cut. With all of his powers he would make an interesting playable character. pic

3. Metallo

Metallo is an invulnerable cyborg with superhuman strength who uses his Kryptonite power source against Superman. One of Superman' most dangerous enemies.

He could play a big role in fighting Superman, he could become Batman's ally in stopping or killing Superman. pic

4. Amazo

Created by Professor Ivo with revolutionary Absorption Cell Technology. This android can replicate the powers of any metahuman he encounters.

I think that Injustice would be missing something if they didn't include Amazo. pic

5. Brainic

Brainiac is a long time enemy of Superman, having shrunk the city of Kandor. He is a computer who has no physical form but chooses to appear most times as a green alien with no hair, claiming to be the most intelligent villain ever.

Brainiac looked really cool in DCUO and Superman Unbound pic

6. Zatanna

The daughter of John Zatara, Zatanna is a powerful magician who casts spells by speaking backwards and works as both a stage performer and a member of the Justice League of America (presently Justice League Dark).

I would like to see another girl character in Injustce, and we haven't had a magical playable character yet. pic

7. Captain Cold

Captain Cold is the leader of the Rogues. He was the third super-villain to ever face the Flash.

He'd make a cool playable character, with his ice powers he would have some really cool combos. pic

8. Doctor Fate

Kent V. Nelson came into possession of the Helm of Nabu, succeeding Hector Hall as the new Dr. Fate.

Probably will be in the Injustice game, its been hinted at in Ed Boon's tweets. Probably the best magical character you could have in the game. pic

9. Black Canary

Born into a family of crime fighters, Dinah Laurel Lance follows in their footsteps by assuming the costume and identity of her mother, Dinah Drake the original Black Canary.

Dinah would be an awesome kick a** character with really cool combos! Also Green Arrows girlfriend, so I wouldn't be surprised if she made it into the game. pic

10. Jason Todd

Jason Todd was the second Robin, brutally murdered by the Joker. Resurrected, Jason turned against his mentor for not avenging his death. Now on a path to redemption, Jason uses the skills Batman taught him as an anti-hero Outlaw under the guise of the Joker's former known identity: Red Hood.

It would be cool to have another gun character such as Jason todd, and used to be robin, he would have some sweet moves. He would get some cool alternate costumes such as the costume from Battle for the Cowl. pic

Bonus characters

Some New 52 villains I'd love to see in Injustice, maybe DLC characters.

1. Talon cool villains, his special movie could involve a lot of Talons attacking your opponent.
  2. Graves He would have cool powers, like when he does his special move it could be different with each character. Batman would see his parents
  3. Nobody Hes really good in close combat and he can turn invisible!

The reason I put this under Batman is because I have some Bat Family or characters that are associated with him. And most likely some of you are going pick some Bat Family members.

What 5 DLC would you want for Batman and Joker to get?

Batman forum link HERE come see what Batman and Joker dlc skins CV community and I would like to see.

#2 Posted by JakeN7 (12517 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: I agree with 1, 2, 6, 8, and 10. It's pretty hard to avoid an over-saturation of Batman characters but I'd love to see Tim Drake, Damian, and Batgirl (not sure how much different she'd be from Batman though.) Damian is being featured in the 5th issue of the print release of the Injustice comic book, so that could be a hint for things to come. I'd also love to see Simon Baz but we already have 2 Green Lanterns already so that's probably out of the question (he could be different by using his gun though.) I honestly don't know who else they will pick (really want J'onn) but I'm really excited for the game. I have the collectors edition payed for and pre-ordered.

#3 Posted by ccraft (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

@JakeN7: Yeah Damian looks cool, I hope they at least have him in the story video.

#4 Posted by JakeN7 (12517 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@JakeN7:

Yeah I'd like to see more batman family members, maybe for dlc. I pre-ordered Injustice from Gamestop, cool exclusive costumes including the N52 and Red Son pack. But can you help me with something? I'm kinda confused on this.http://www.dccomics.com/comics/injustice-gods-among-us-2013/injustice-gods-among-us-4 Are those a different set of Injustice comics? I have Injustice 1-6 on comixology, but those in the link have different solicits than the digitals... and they come out every month, they also have different covers, I'm I missing something?

Yeah I can help with that. So each 10 page $.99 chapter is released first digitally. The print comic comes out every month, so the 1st issue consisted of the first 3 digital chapters, the 2nd issue will consist of digital chapters 4-6, the 3rd issue will contain digital chapters 7-9, and so on so forth. For the Collector's Edition of the game, a TPB is included that consists of the first 6 digital chapters (or first 2 print issues.) I'm sure there will be a complete TPB that comes out with all the issues once the comic is over with. The 4th print issue of Injustice will contain digital chapters 10-12 and will be the first Injustice print comic to be release after the game launches. So no worries, you're up to date on everything that's come out of the Injustice comic so far. Hope that helps!

#5 Edited by SoA (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter

Plastic Man

Vixen

Apollo , Midnighter might get lonely lol jk , Manhunter would be cool to have

Amazo - every fighting game needs a miscellaneous character

EDIT: ill throw in etrigan too!

#6 Posted by Fearless_Guardian_Devil (168 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

Midnighter

Plastic Man

Vixen

Apollo , Midnighter might get lonely lol jk , Manhunter would be cool to have

Amazo - every fighting game needs a miscellaneous character

Hell yeah.

#7 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

Since there's only 5 slots left

Actually that info is outdated

The devs have already said that they dont have the entire roster figured out and that does includehow many fighters are in the game

#8 Posted by consolemaster001 (5603 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Robin

2.Martian Manhunter

3.Captain Cold

4.Red hood

5.Batgirl

6.Booster Gold

7.Darkseid

8 Rorschach (a boy can dream.)

9.Mid-nite

10.Black Adam (he'd be too simillar to Captain Marvel though)

#9 Posted by sinestro_GL (3160 posts) - - Show Bio

BOOSTER GOLD...AND SKEETS!

#10 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid yeah! and Red Hood man!

#11 Posted by batshrine (994 posts) - - Show Bio

I would put Zatanna, Black Lightning, Metamorpho, Raven, and Huntress.

Tim Drake, and Cassandra Cain would be epic downloadable characters.

#12 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13176 posts) - - Show Bio

why is this in the Batman forum?

anyway,

Martian Manhunter

Black Lightning

Raven

Stargirl

Element Woman

#13 Edited by Bruxae (13893 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Zatanna
  • Captain Cold
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Swamp Thing

These are the ones im dying to get, I really hope atleast Zatanna makes it.. The last slot id give to Black Canary or Starfire, maybe Darkseid.

#14 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love Darkseid, but I doubt it because he seems incredibly out of place in the story. I figure based on the story that if they have a sort of arcade mode that Superman is the boss, so I don't see the point of Darkseid. Granted the other characters in the game and the storyline, I'd expect to see:

1. Black Adam
  2. Black Canary
  3. Martian Manhunter
  4. Black Manta
  5. Zatanna/Doctor Fate for a magic character. I figure Fate is a long shot, as much as I'd love to see him.
#15 Posted by ccraft (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bruxae: Swamp Thing would be cool

Great list, it would be cool to have another speedster in Injustice, like Black Lightning.

I posted it on the forum "The reason I put it in a Batman forum is because I have some Bat Family or characters that are associated with him. And most likely some of you are going pick some Bat Family members."

And yes a few users have said they would like to have Tim Drake, Cassandra Cain, etc.

#16 Posted by DanceGreenman (51 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Arsenal 2. Red Hood 3. Plastic man 4. Vibe 5. Fairchild

#17 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@Bruxae: Swamp Thing would be cool

Great list, it would be cool to have another speedster in Injustice, like Black Lightning.

I posted it on the forum "The reason I put it in a Batman forum is because I have some Bat Family or characters that are associated with him. And most likely some of you are going pick some Bat Family members."

And yes a few users have said they would like to have Tim Drake, Cassandra Cain, etc.

As much as I love the bat-family, we've essentially already got 5 Batman characters. I honestly think that if we get any more it should only be as DLC.

#18 Posted by Irishlad (573 posts) - - Show Bio

People I like who have a chance of showing up:

1. Lobo

2. Gorilla Grodd

3. Black Canary

4. Martian Manhunter

5. Darkseid

Who I wish would show up but probably won't:

1. Etrigan

2. John Constantine

3. Animal Man or Beast Boy

4. Swamp Thing

5. Ragdoll

#19 Posted by SmashBrawler (5742 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cold.

Everyone else.

#20 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3136 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Darkseid
  2. Lobo
  3. Martian Man Hunter
  4. Black Adam
  5. Dr. Fate
#21 Posted by The_Tree (7481 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Booster Gold
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Beast Boy
  • Robin (Damian)
  • Trickster
#22 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter

Zatanna

Black Adam

Captain Cold

Firestorm/Captain Atom

#23 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Martian Manhunter
  2. Booster Gold
  3. Blue Beetle (Kord)
  4. Animal Man
  5. Captain Cold/Mirror Master/Captain Boomerang
#24 Posted by Teerack (6372 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Jason Todd
  2. Arsenal
  3. Power Girl
  4. Guy Gardner
  5. Kid Flash(Wally West)
#25 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Captain cold
  2. Black manta
  3. Zatanna
  4. Circe
  5. Doomsday, since hes been hinted for awhile

Just no more batman characters please

#26 Posted by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

Only 5 left?! D:

I was hoping for more. Anyway:

1. Animal Man!

2. Weather Wizard

3. Swamp Thing

4. Dial H...come on, how cool would having the H-Dial be?

4...but since that's absolutely not happening, I'll say Etrigan

5. Klarion...

5. Again, probably not a thing, so Mirror Master

I'd be pretty happy with Captain Cold though.

#27 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stormbox said:

1. Captain cold
  2. Black manta
  3. Zatanna
  4. Circe
  5. Doomsday, since hes been hinted for awhile
Just no more batman characters please

This right here is pretty spot on for me, especially the last part. Black Manta is a MUST in my case. Also...

@ccraft: Not to annoy you man, but I think this would have fitted the Justice League or DC forums better, just sayin :P

#28 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter

Power Girl

Lobo

Huntress

Animal Man/Swamp Thing (either or)

#29 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want Lobo

#30 Posted by Black_Claw (2988 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Darkseid (He was a playable character in MK vs DCU so I'm certain he's coming back) 2. Static 3. Raven 4. Swamp Thing 5. Martian Manhunter

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.