Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Characters in Beware the Batman

• 56 results
    TenEyedMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@teneyedmen: To be honest i was doubtful when they said Metamorpho was a villain, though in the JL episode when he was first introduced he was kind of portrayed as the misunderstood bad guy. Any confirmation that those characters are not showing up

Axel Alex is a character made up by some dude in his fan-fiction. He NEVER existed.

The others were added by the Wikipedia page (now deleted), and Mark Banker, one of the writers, mentioned in twitter how IGN got "7 out of 9" correct. The two wrong ones being Ten-Eyed Man and King Kraken.

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@batshrine said:

@teneyedmen: To be honest i was doubtful when they said Metamorpho was a villain, though in the JL episode when he was first introduced he was kind of portrayed as the misunderstood bad guy. Any confirmation that those characters are not showing up

Axel Alex is a character made up by some dude in his fan-fiction. He NEVER existed.

The others were added by the Wikipedia page (now deleted), and Mark Banker, one of the writers, mentioned in twitter how IGN got "7 out of 9" correct. The two wrong ones being Ten-Eyed Man and King Kraken.

Well I feell ike a fool. Just checked and it all checks out. Well lesson learned, this is how rumors start lol.

Just removed them, and I can't believe I didn't even bother verifying Axel Alex, I mean I never heard of him but I was all ok obscure! Thanks for the heads up!

Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Please no Robin!

Why bother with Katana if they were planning on bringing Robin in?

Don't get me wrong... I like Robin, I just think there should be some room for storytelling about Batman before there was a Robin.

TenEyedMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Please no Robin!

Why bother with Katana if they were planning on bringing Robin in?

Don't get me wrong... I like Robin, I just think there should be some room for storytelling about Batman before there was a Robin.

They outright stated in Comic-Con yesterday that they have NO plans at all for Robin and Joker.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This show sucked I hated it

Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teneyedmen: good. This show is trying some new things and I like that, I hope it stays the course.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.