CBS Reports Death Of... Jason Todd?

#1 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6255 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by havoc1201 (495 posts) - - Show Bio

lol wow way to check the article before releasing it, dumb a$$, they have no glue what is going on.

#3 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@havoc1201 said:

lol wow way to check the article before releasing it, dumb a$$, they have no glue what is going on.

#4 Posted by havoc1201 (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch: lol clue

#5 Edited by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@havoc1201 said:

@FalconPuuunch: lol clue

I know, I just couldn't....

*puts on sunglasses*

RESIST.

#6 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6255 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch said:

@havoc1201 said:

Dat irony.

#8 Posted by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

Why kill Robin? Hulk actually thought Robin was kind of cool.

#9 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6255 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

Grant Morrison wanted to kill him off soon after he created him, but let him live as the fans liked him. I think he's finally going through with the plan because he's leaving Batman writing soon.

#10 Posted by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@TheHulk said:

Grant Morrison wanted to kill him off soon after he created him, but let him live as the fans liked him. I think he's finally going through with the plan because he's leaving Batman writing soon.

That sucks.

#11 Posted by Teerack (5814 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how ORIGINAL and NEW the new 52 is. I mean last month I got to read the SECOND Death of Superman and a SECOND Death in the Family can't wait for the THIRD death in the family.

#12 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: On a serious not though, I think this is pretty sad. Damian was just barely starting to open up to Bruce.

#13 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: Morrison's story was developed well before the new 52.

#14 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6255 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

I like how ORIGINAL and NEW the new 52 is. I mean last month I got to read the SECOND Death of Superman and a SECOND Death in the Family can't wait for the THIRD death in the family.

Superman's dead?

Please don't tell me who died from the family. I get Batman in the British reprint series, so I'm a couple of issues behind everyone else. I've managed to avoid spoilers so far.

#15 Posted by Teerack (5814 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: I didn't spoil anything lol.

#16 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6255 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: On a serious not though, I think this is pretty sad. Damian was just barely starting to open up to Bruce.

I haven't read much of him, but I hear he's pretty popular. I'm guessing a lot of people will be sad about it.

#17 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6255 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: I didn't spoil anything lol.

I'm fine with Superman spoilers though. What happened there?

#18 Posted by Teerack (5814 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: Nothing really it was an Action Comics story so it was as pointless as the book.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.