Can Batman fly

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by knoids (6 posts) - - Show Bio

can batman flys? Like super man i mean. an spiderman. My sister say that batman can fly. She say he can transform into bat. i say he normal man like superMAN and hes not a shapeshifter like Jacob in twilight.

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can't fly and has no actual Super powers also Superman isn't a normal dude he's an alien with godlike powers

#3 Posted by sniffnuggets (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually he can fly. I looked it up on Yahoo! Answers. He's a shapeshifter just like Jacob!! OMG!!!

Your welcome.

#4 Posted by knoids (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@sniffnuggets: Your profile picture is so cute sniffy!!

#5 Posted by Loki9876 (3051 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: they're obviously trolling

#6 Posted by sniffnuggets (2 posts) - - Show Bio

XD aw thanks ur so sweet! wanna rp sometime?

#7 Posted by knoids (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@sniffnuggets: Hey sniffy, what does rp mean??

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14900 posts) - - Show Bio

No.He can't.

#9 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

No he can't superpowers are for pussies, ok just kidding, but still.

#10 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

he does have jetpack so yes he can fly.

#11 Posted by BatWatch (2766 posts) - - Show Bio

Slap your sister. She doesn't know what she is talking about.

Batman used to be able only to swing on his rope, but then the retractable claw thing caught on in the nineties early nineties (I'm guessing due to the animated series) and he gained the ability to get to the tops of building very quickly.

Now, he pretty much swoop anytime he wants due to a specially made cape which can slow his descent. I believe this caught on from the Nolan movies.

#12 Edited by haydenclaireheroes (9095 posts) - - Show Bio

No batman has no super powers. He can not fly

#13 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can't fly or shapeshift, and Spiderman can't fly eachother.

Also Superman is not really a normal man, he's an Alien-Godlike-Thing ( Long story ).

#15 Posted by Durakken (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

While the answer is "generally" no, what do mean "can he" and "fly" because the answer varies based on a number of variables.If you mean his standard gear and what people generally mean by fly then no he can't, but if you mean glide... yes he can, or if you mean does he have the tech... yes he can.

#16 Posted by danhimself (22581 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread got kind of creepy there towards the middle

#17 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

this thread got kind of creepy there towards the middle

Exactly what I thought.

#18 Edited by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a stupid troll thread everyone knows batman doesnt have any powers and cant fly. everyone knows superman is an alien not a normal person and that spiderman doesnt fly

#19 Posted by knoids (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Why don't you simmer down a little bit, baby. Ok? Hun, it's alright! You and I can make it through this! All you need is a little bit of nuggets! Ask sniffy, he will tell you! Nuggets make everything better.

#20 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread really got off topic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.