Came to Comicvine for some help with Batman

#1 Edited by MariachiMacabre (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello! I came to Comicvine from Giant Bomb because lately I've revived my childhood interest in Batman and begun reading some Batman graphic novels. I recently stumbled upon this wallpaper and was wondering if it had some origins in a Batman storyarc or comic. I'm really hoping so because a Noir style Batman seems really interesting to me (Batman: Gotham Noir not included as I read that).

Help me out here, because this picture makes me want to see a Batman comic in the style of Spider-Man Noir.
#2 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by MariachiMacabre (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, so no comic of Batman in this style? That's too bad :( Ah well. Thanks for the help. Also I like the Mad Men avatar.

#4 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@mariachimacabre: Yeah, no problem. You should stick around.
#5 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@mariachimacabre: Oh, actually, there was a comic called Gotham by Gaslight that had a steampunk Batman like this.
#6 Posted by MariachiMacabre (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotham By Gaslight hmm? After I've bought and read the big Hush collection, I'll check it out. Thanks.

#7 Posted by TheBatman (27 posts) - - Show Bio
@mariachimacabre:

Jeph Loeb = Best writer EVER!
Jim Lee = Best artist EVER!

Haha, that's only my opinion of course! =P

Their HUSH graphic novel is my fave comic of all time! It'll blow your mind! =)
#8 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman said:
" @mariachimacabre: Jeph Loeb = Best writer EVER!Jim Lee = Best artist EVER!Haha, that's only my opinion of course! =PTheir HUSH graphic novel is my fave comic of all time! It'll blow your mind! =) "
With Batman, yes.
#9 Posted by entropy_aegis (14382 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @TheBatman said:
" @mariachimacabre: Jeph Loeb = Best writer EVER!Jim Lee = Best artist EVER!Haha, that's only my opinion of course! =PTheir HUSH graphic novel is my fave comic of all time! It'll blow your mind! =) "
With Batman, yes. "

LOL.I would say Dixon and Morrison are better than him even when it comes to Batman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.