C2E2 2012: Jimmy Palmiotti & Scott Snyder on Jonah Hex and Batman

#1 Posted by Kairan1979 (16899 posts) - - Show Bio

The connection of Jonah Hex to Gotham interested me since Jonah's series in New DC Universe started.

#2 Posted by nandizzle (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: I like how there are ties with Snyder and Morrison's work homie.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34368 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the passion form these guys, they really sound like they are loving what there doing 

#4 Posted by crowncoke (206 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that Scott is so calm in this interview compared to some of his past one. Someboyd slipped him a sedative.

#5 Posted by GuasonTF (5 posts) - - Show Bio

im loving this crossover idea and the new batman origin story. i hope that snyder keeps workin for dc full time, cause that guy has an awesome imagination. the right kinda brain that deserves to work there.

#6 Posted by yo_yo_fun (643 posts) - - Show Bio

They are awesome! Their books are awesome!

#7 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

like the video but why did he call it jla. to be honest i don't like the idea of them only being in america.

aquaman's the king of the sea and last time i checked that's not just in the U.S., wonder woman's an amazon, green lantern's in charge of the entire space sector and superman's kryptonian.

#8 Posted by G-Man (37766 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106: Probably out of force of habit.

#9 Edited by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

ITs the MIAGANI tribe you two, hehe. This was wonderful...but I really wanted to see Palmiotti blush hehe.

#10 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

i wish i can be a comic book writter...but its the toughest business top get into..its all about who you kno..both of these guys got brought in by recommendation.

plus the great alan moore warned me not to get into the comic industry specifically DC...but i wanna write so bad!! X(.

i have talent. :/ lol

#11 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (944 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (755 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems as good a place as any to post this:

I have to say, the con coverage on this site is really great. I found the Whiskey Media sites through Giant Bomb, but this place has become one of my favorite websites to visit. And since the CBS buyout it's only gotten better here.

Great job CV team! Love you guys!

#13 Posted by AngeTheDude (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baberaham_Lincoln: Just start reading it as soon as you can. It's a great series and is up there with Aquaman and Batman as some of the best new 52 stuff.

#14 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngeTheDude: Yeah bought Number 7.... it was freaking amazing!!! gonna go tomorrow to local comic book store and try find # 1-6, if i can't find all... then EBAY!!! and if too expensive, i guess i'll just wait till the TPB come out.

#15 Posted by AngeTheDude (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baberaham_Lincoln: You'll be fine waiting for the TPB depending on how much your LCS wants to charge for the back issues if they have them all. Most Jonah Hex stories are one-and-dones but this is a nice long arc from Palmiotti and Gray. If you want some Jonah Hex action for a good price, check out the trades from the beginning of the Palmiotti/Gray Jonah Hex run, they are great fun.

#16 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

jonah and batman would be brilliant just batman and time travel don't mix very much

#17 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baberaham_Lincoln: try mycomicsshop.com I just got a huge order from them. Really professional stuff and usually its cheap. This is not an infomercial lol im just recommending you check em out if your looking for back issues.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.