Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23630 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

BvS Producer : "We Wanted Batman To Tower Over Superman"

• 61 results
    deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@scouterv said:

@deathstroke52: Well, it's not like the Avengers were fighting because they thought they were enemies. They were fighting because the tension had been building for awhile. Even in reality, things like that happen. May as well get it out of their systems. We all have disagreements, and more than likely, as rigid and stubborn as Bruce is he's at a point where it's probably just easier to fight (at least it was until Superman hit the scene,) than compromise for him.

That's true.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No, I'm not really that mad at the Batman being taller than Superman thing. But I am kind of displeased that they are going to make Batman and Superman fight and they will of course have Batman be the winner. I don't see why they just have to have Batman come out victorious or even why they have to fight for that matter. We've seen it in the Avengers, we've seen it in the first few issues of Justice League New 52. The point is that if you are going to make two or more heroes work together, they don't necessarily have to fight first THEN team up.

I doubt they'll make Batman winner. And I also doubt it will be like Avengers or New 52 JL, the movie is more about the fight than teaming up, and Snyder said we will see more than just a physical confrontation.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Gracetrack

@jayc1324 said:

I'm fine with batman being taller than superman.

I'm not. But there are worse things that could have happened.

(Such as if Bruce was eight years older than Clark. Oh wait... lol)

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By deathstroke52

@rustyroy said:

@deathstroke52 said:

No, I'm not really that mad at the Batman being taller than Superman thing. But I am kind of displeased that they are going to make Batman and Superman fight and they will of course have Batman be the winner. I don't see why they just have to have Batman come out victorious or even why they have to fight for that matter. We've seen it in the Avengers, we've seen it in the first few issues of Justice League New 52. The point is that if you are going to make two or more heroes work together, they don't necessarily have to fight first THEN team up.

I doubt they'll make Batman winner. And I also doubt it will be like Avengers or New 52 JL, the movie is more about the fight than teaming up, and Snyder said we will see more than just a physical confrontation.

Well if sure looks like they are going to make Batman win, whatever :/

W3BST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just worried that "rough" might be in the same vein as TDKR. Bats was really borderline psycho in that story. Ruthless and cruel aren't words I generally like to relate to Batman.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@deathstroke52 said:

I don't see it.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@deathstroke52 said:

@rustyroy said:

@deathstroke52 said:

I don't see it.

Why do you see it that way. just out of curiosity.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@deathstroke52 said:

@rustyroy said:

@deathstroke52 said:

I don't see it.

Snyder and Goyer separately said that in a fight Superman will win, also there's no K-nite, this Batman doesn't know Superman/Clark. Why do you think Batman will win?

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@deathstroke52 said:

@rustyroy said:

@deathstroke52 said:

@rustyroy said:

@deathstroke52 said:

I don't see it.

Snyder and Goyer separately said that in a fight Superman will win, also there's no K-nite, this Batman doesn't know Superman/Clark. Why do you think Batman will win?

I did not know that they stated that, that's why. That's a relief.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@jayc1324 said:

I'm fine with batman being taller than superman.

@zaied said:

I actually like the idea of Batman having the stature over Superman. Usually, it's the other way around or they're about even.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nice, it'll really give the impression that Supes is the new kid on the block and got himself into something he wasn't prepared for.

I'm a Superman fan myself, but I don't see the big deal with this. He doesn't have to superior to everyone in everything to be considered a good portrayal, the complete opposite in fact and this is a minor detail at most.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.