Buy the old detective comics.

#1 Posted by JuliusAP (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello.

I'm a bit newbie when it comes to batman comics, and I would like to know where or how i can find the old detective comics or the old batman comics?

#2 Posted by chalkshark (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

Your local comic book shop should have back issues of both of those titles. Barring that you could always purchase collected trades culled from those series.

#3 Posted by JuliusAP (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I thougt about that, there's just one problem - there ain't any good comic shop near where I live.

#4 Posted by cyberchop979 (451 posts) - - Show Bio

You could try eBay.

#5 Posted by SupBatz (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

As mentioned above, eBay is a good place to look. Or if you don't mind digital comics rather than print you could find a lot of pre-Flashpoint Detective Comics there.

#6 Edited by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Buy them here: http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/

Most of the time, eBay can get a little pricey, these guys sell bronze and modern age really cheap. It's basically eBay for comics without the auction part.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.