Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Bruce Wayne & Wayne Enterprises

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceMarvel_

I would like to see a story, not plotted around Batman, but Bruce Wayne & Wayne Enterprises.

This story would also include other normal superheroes who have also created own CEO'ed their own businesse.

As far as I know, these include:

Will Magnu & Magnus Labs (Metal Men)

Oliver Queen & Queen Industries (Green Arrow)

Ted Kord & KORD Inc. (Blue Beetle)

Michael Holt & Holt Holdings Inc. (Mr. Terrific)

Rex Tyler & Tyler Chemical Company (Hourman)

Steve Dayton & Dayton Industries (Mento (Doom Patrol))

John Henry Irons & Steelworks (Steel)

Wesley Dobbs & Dodds-Bessing Steel Corporation (Sandman)

Garrison Slate & STAR Labs

Mickey Cannon & Cadmus Labs

And even though he's not really a hero, I would also include Lex Luthor & LexCorp.

---

I only started coming up with this idea, so I don't really have a storyline in mind. But maybe there's some kind of invasion that has a strong hold on non-earthmen and these people come together inorder to create their own superbeing in order to take out the entity. Or maybe, someone is building their own power armor, and steels comopnents from each ot these science labs in order to do so.

What do you think?

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FatihBATMAN

cool idea!! rare u see a "super-hero" comic on "normal" people !

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xanni15

It doesn't really sound that appealing. I mean I guess without the costume Bruce is still technically Batman so he could kick butt but simply having a business related comic... Eh. Creative idea, though. :]

Saucedo17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Saucedo17

On a main story arc I don't think so but on a short one I say yes it will also be interesting on what Bruce actually do when his not fighting crime

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FatihBATMAN

Indeed Bruce's character also intrigues me tbh...how his normal daily routines and whatnot goes..

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By selinaky

I'm always interested in how Bruce lives his life outside of being Batman. A one-shot or short story would be awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.