Bruce is back and he's sporting a powered suit rather similar to those found in the Crysis videogame series (with perhaps a hint of Splinter Cell given the third-eye aspect) meaning a form-fitting bullet-proof bit of armor that grants select powers in separate bursts (not all powers at once and not sustainable).
- HV - Heat vision, capable of slicing a car in two (requiring a 4 hour regeneration time); a 00.08% beam can fray bat-cape material with a 30s recharge time
- SF - Speed Force, making Bruce faster (requiring a 12 hour regeneration time)
- Teleporter - Able to create a perimeter arc of at least three meters and carrying away multiple individuals
- WP - "Will Power" (maybe), firing red jagged explosive blasts from his fist or green spiraling blasts from his fist (the latter having a 24 hour regeneration time); a "PHWUNNT" sounding explosive blast also with a 24 hour regeneration time, Batgirl described as "Lantern Power".
- CM - Camo, the ability to turn invisible, but substances getting on the invisible suit will still be visible. Sustainable for substantial time and able to hit people without losing the cloak. Deactivating the cloak has an audible "VNISZHHHH" sound. Coming in and out of it can either sparkle or phase like a gradient.
- SM - Activated when the lights went out... unclear what application (Dick was viewing him through night vision, no regeneration time listed)
- VL - On Bruce's HUD, unknown, but likely "Veritas Lasso" seen in the Outsiders book.
- FM - Flight Mode, demonstrated in the Gordon issue.
Outsider Modes (some of these seem redundant with modes mentioned above and seem slightly less consistent... take with a grain of salt):
- Veritas - Electrified lasso mode that needs to be deployed, clear Wonder Woman homage in the name "Truth".
- Spectral Filter - Able to resist Looker's mental psionic influence by eliminating external radiation.
- Acceleration - Able to go from flat on his back to flanking Katana with a knock-out chop... how this differs from SF mode?
- Cyclops - Red flash emanating from all three eyes takes out Looker again.
- Camo - Turns invisible, how does this differ from CM mode?
- Concussion - A green flash with an effect similar to WP mode above and coming out of brightly lit ring.
- Either via superhearing or by hacking, Bruce can listen into Stephanie's earbud device.
- Infrared vision when looking at Dick and Damien fight.
- The suit's capabilities drain a lot of power.
- Shielding, implied, Geo Force is whaling away yet Bruce is still alive, conscious, and the only real consequence is that his suit's power reserves are critically low.
- Energy absorption and redirection, he takes a blast from Geo Force, uses it to charge his suit and unleash an attack.
What does SM mode do? How compatible is the Batman concept in current DCU with power armor (we know it fits in Batman Beyond but is Iron Bat Man the next step or a step away)? Will Batman keep the armor and how can he justify giving it up? What does Batman having powers mean philosophically to the character... should he start gathering hero and villain tech to compliment the suit such as The Atom's belt?
Thoughts and opinions?