Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Blonde Nightwing

Dhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have recently finished batman Eternal but i can`t recall seeing the blonde Nightwing from batman Thanksgiving picture. can anyone enlighten me? Did I miss something?

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

You didn't miss anything. The original plan for Dick Grayson's post-Taking-Forever-Evil fate was to have him dye his hair blonde and resume vigilante work under a different alias. But something happened in between that Thanksgiving picture and DC offering Tim Seeley and Tom King Grayson that convinced editorial to scrap their original plans and have Dick become a super spy. No one knows for sure what caused that shift.

If anyone has information that contradicts what I've said or sheds more light, let us know.

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
    GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

@youknowwhattodo: @dhor: I was curious about that too but then I realized something too, they did have someone of a throw back to Blonde Nightwing in the first issue of Grayson when they made him appear blonde at first only to reveal that it was a wig. So Blonde Nightwing was basically Grayson in a wig being a spy.

Dhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Dhor

thanks for the answers. i think it makes sense that they had different plans and i`m glad they when the spy route. As much as i love nightwing , after the events in forever evil it makes more sense being a spy then changing his hair color

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Pretty much what others have said already.

Blond-Dick Grayson was a gimmnick that was planed but not executed.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

He also appears on Batman #40 and his hair it's still black.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.