Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Best Robin?

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Nighthunter

If it's of how good they are in the roles I will say Dick, he is stated to be the most skilled out of all of the robins, however if it's which character is cooler as Robin, that goes for Drake

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 65

#52  Edited By AssertingValor
    Resonate said:
    "ebuchanan said:
    "Dick Grayson is a better fighter than the rest."
    Im liking the tractor"
    Thanks, Its my favorite model. the 630
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

To be honest, I hope Damien takes the mantel after Battle for the Cowl. I think he'd make an amazing Robin. A little more twisted and aggressive, but amazing nonetheless.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By NightFang3
    inferiorego said:
    "To be honest, I hope Damien takes the mantel after Battle for the Cowl. I think he'd make an amazing Robin. A little more twisted and aggressive, but amazing nonetheless."
                 It would be fun to see Batman working with an Robin that kills.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.