Best Batman lines

#1 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

My favourite!!!!!!

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Broken image is a great line, but my fav is probably the line from Batman Year One. 

#3 Posted by The_Tree (7064 posts) - - Show Bio

"Obvious variations aside, there's only one human body... 206 bones, five major organs, 60,000 miles of blood vessels. All it takes is time. Days. Months. Years, spent memorizing the finite ways there are to hurt and break a man. Preparing for all of them. I've escaped from every conceivable deathtrap. Ten Times. A dozen times. I can slow my breathing and metabolism to control panic and conserve air. Straitjacket's kindergarten. Locks, too. Benchpressing a pine coffin lid through 600 pounds of loose soil that's filling your mouth, crushing your lungs flat and shredding your dehydrated muscles? That's harder. But far from impossible." - Batman (Batman #681, Batman RIP)

#4 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

"First time I ever hit a man with Motor Neuron disease"

#5 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

"I never dream"

#6 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

when Damien gets in the batmobile in batman & robin annual 2013 "The night is mine"

#7 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crash_Recovery: I love that scene. "Did I just see you cheating?" "Winning."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.