Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batsuit capabilities in New 52 so far.....

• 154 results
    Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@darthaznable said:

@bat_girl_cc: The suit's capabilities probably weren't established that well yet. His suit could just not be able to take incredibly sharp weapons. Plus it was in Nightwing after all. I find it strange that you'd say Batman's reaction time is better than Cass's...even though I think that might be due to his experience dodging them. He has been doing it longer.

Cass is overall faster, and more agile, but Bruce's reaction time, is nearly perfect for a peak-human, that's how he dodges sniper-bullets after they've been fired, and he's able to side-step super-fast enemies...and i didn't said Batman's reaction time is better than Cassie's, first of all, i'm not even sure of who reacts quicker...i said, they might be on pair, or Bruce's possibly higher...that's a huge difference! xD

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

New 52 Batman has a fully bulletproof suit and that's one of the big differences with pre new 52 Batman.

Rainshadow777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it's part of the package these days but personally I find the deus ex machina that is the technology between Batman and the Cave/Alfred sometimes reduces the effectiveness of the stories.

No matter what happens whether it's DNA, a new virus, anything, they can analyse it in seconds and move on with the new found data. All the cool detective work of the past is gone.

I love science and I'm pretty interested in technology, but sometimes they can answer just too many questions a little too easily. Look at the list of things the suit can do, too. It's too over the top. Luckily hardly any of this stuff comes up very often in the stories.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the last number of Batman, he took 3 shots by a Barrett, 50BMG caliber like nothing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
    deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman has two types: (Excluding prep time, because this make him Multiversal)

Mid Street Level: Use the Batsuit, Batarangs, Grappling Gun and EMP to infiltration and other things, that's it. (The best one)

and there's -->

High Street Level: use all what he is capable of!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.