Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23535 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batmobile looks like it would destroy the Tumbler

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
    blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackhawk000111
    OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Looks incredibly similar to Batman: Arkham Knight's version of the Batmobile.

Synergy?

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We dont speak about reddit here.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It looks like something of Halo.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Ha, Ha, with those doors, looks like the sort of Batmobile Lamborghini would make!

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait to see this thing in action.

The build up to the 1st teaser trailer for this film will be stuff of legend.

DJPrince831

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I always considered, and called the tumbler the Batmobile. And remember the tumbler was more for a more realistic version of Batman, this Batman has to face Superman, so I'm sure this Batmobile has to be stronger as well. But looking at the pictures, I think the tumbler would destory that batmobile, unless you're talking about a race.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It looks a lot like the tumbler.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy that replaced me when I quit my old job also had and interview with the company that built this batmobile.

Believe it or not but this thing has been in production for like 1.5 years ago.

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
    blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By blackhawk000111
    No Caption Provided

Zack Snyder shares new official Batmobile photo from ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Arkham Knight much?

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By OrangeBat

Hopefully Batman built it himself instead of having it built for him, or just one of the numerous cars that Wayne Enterprises just happened to have lying around. Give us the Bat-Genius, Snyder!

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully Batman built it himself instead of having it built for him, or just one of the numerous cars that Wayne Enterprises just happened to have lying around. Give us the Bat-Genius, Snyder!

Agreed

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is my hope too, my only problem with Nolan's movies is that Bruce had to get his gadgets from Lucius. I want a Batman who can create his own tech.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By entropy_aegis

@orangebat said:

This is my hope too, my only problem with Nolan's movies is that Bruce had to get his gadgets from Lucius. I want a Batman who can create his own tech.

I want Batman to create major/special gadgets himself, vehicles and standard weapons should be left to Lucius/WE. I just dont see Batman having the time to create a Batmobile,maybe design it,or come up with the idea of it's features at best.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_donaghy said:

@orangebat said:

I want Batman to create major/special gadgets himself, vehicles and standard weapons should be left to Lucius/WE. I just dont see Batman having the time to create a Batmobile,maybe design it,or come up with the idea of it's features at best.

They could do it though. I think in an issue of Batman and Robin when Bruce is trying to get it to fly, he mentions having designed all the other batmobiles.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.