Sonics
This is for LOLs: Btaman has his own NUKE
EMP
Mini-Explosives
Heat Batarang
Bombs
Online Now
FollowSend a PM
@CadenceV2: Again undrestimating Batman gadgets?? Many of Batarnags are explosives (More powerful than a grenade),Mini-Explosives,EMP Blaster (screwed the head of a person),Cryo- Capsules ( near absolute zero),Magnetic Batarangs,Eletric Batarangs,Sonic devices...I have to tell more or show more scans??
Batman has the advantage to fight in his home,Batcave has many secret hideouts (just Bruce and his partners knows to open)... He spent years in that cave, where he could hide that Batman would not see

Courtesy of matchesmalone21 .....

And I'm gonna post one for Batman's cowl ..... illusion vision ...

#1 Posted by _Zombie_ (10442 posts) - - Show Bio

O..kay?

#2 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

O..kay?

yeah ......... I need to edit that .... the copy and paste didn't work ........

#3 Posted by _Zombie_ (10442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Yeah, I can see it now.

#4 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna ad some more random Batman feats so that I don't go into a thread unprepared ......

Post by matchesmalone21 (1,109 posts) See mini bioLevel 16
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@CadenceV2: Lol lol lol

@jnw93: He can't what?? dodge bullets?? Now I have sure,you never read any Batman comics in your entire life..... Btaman is more skilled and agile than Frank Castle,he faced armed thugs,mafia killers,snipers,superior in numbers amny times...now tell me ,Frank can dodge bullets?? Stop embarrasses himself and read about Batman. abou the use of the use of the gun,is because of the bomb that it has in the Cave. Re-read what I post..

Batman agility,Btaman dodging bullets

Once again .... courtesy of matchesmalone21

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

Got some info on Bruce's mastery of all known martial arts and forms of combat ..... not just the typical 127 ...

Kinasin_ (860 posts) See mini bioLevel 14
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

His knowledge of every known discipline has made him a unique and unpredictable opponent (Batman The Ultimate Guide to the Dark Knight)

Has spent years perfecting every known fighting discipline (The Ultimate Guide to the Justice League of America)

Mentions that he's trained to perfection in every combat form there is plus how he can incapacitate a person in 463 different ways without drawing blood (Batman The Widening Gyre #4)

Is said to be the most highly skilled fighter in the world, possibly the greatest human fighter the world has ever known, and a master of every combat form there is (Batman Secret Files & Origins #1)

Was a natural to Ted Grant who taught him all his best moves before he moved on to the next teacher. With he each new teacher he trained under, he perfected a new fighting skill and was becoming the sum of them all plus more (Batman/Wildcat #2)

Courtesy of Kinasin_

#6 Posted by jnw93 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: these pics are of him running while people fire with their bad aim, humans cant dodge bullets...

#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnw93: I guess you didn't learn from the Batman vs Punisher thread ... that this isn't real life ..... this is comics ...... didn't you get the memo ......

#8 Posted by jnw93 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: i know its comics -_-, and in them he has no super human feats.

#9 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@jnw93: I guess you didn't learn from the Batman vs Punisher thread ... that this isn't real life ..... this is comics ...... didn't you get the memo ......

OOOO snaps

#10 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnw93 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: i know its comics -_-, and in them he has no super human feats.

Look up ..... (-_-) .... unless you are just going to ignore consistent feats ...... if so .... what are you doing here

#11 Posted by mr_gone (218 posts) - - Show Bio

i love the defense his suit runs when it detects that he's unconscious, like in hush.

#12 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio

Flame thrower...YAY.

#14 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

NICE! keep the feats coming! <3

#15 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

Flame thrower...YAY.

Lol

@FatihBATMAN said:

NICE! keep the feats coming! <3

Thanks, and I definitely will. In fact, I've got some new gadgets for you guys right now.

#16 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has a variety of tasers from his utility belt but also from his suit directly.... also a skill feat, he punches a horse lol

Here's another finger taser feat, a badass one

Batman also has a backup taser on his cowl just in case he get's knocked out and the enemy tries to unveil him, either way it'd be a shocking discovery. lol

Electromagnet, Batman used this for remotely erasing video footage and data to linking him to anything that may jeopardize his objective or incriminate him in anyway. Keepin a low pro, 24/7/365

Magnetic Batarang, the scan speaks for itself really.

Bat-Cowl Tear Gas. He shoots tear gas from his face..........why, because he's BATMAN!!!

Bat Zip Line, why else would people think he can straight up fly.

Blow Dart Tranquilizers, or as Robin calls them, ruffies of justice (BURN)

Rebreather, for all those silent but deadly moments, lol

Batarang Nets, taggin n' baggin baby, taggin n' baggin

Ultra Sonic Bat-Beacon, Batman Begins anyone?

Detective Vision, Batman has a variety of optical functions built into his suit and off the suit such as:

Lie Detector, He aint the worlds greatest detective for nothin

Video Recording Contact Lens, talk about a photographic memory, now I know why he never loses twice lol

Night Vision, Thermal Vision, X-Ray Vision, Inferred Vision, Sonar, who needs Superman anyways.

I think that's all for now, I have yet to unlock the full potential of his utility belt and it's contents....there will always be more. oh yeah...almost forgot.

BAT-SHARK REPELLENT

BAT-CAROUSEL REVERSAL SPRAY

XD

#17 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

oh my god this is terrific! :D! nice! hes the boooomb

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN said:

oh my god this is terrific! :D! nice! hes the boooomb

Thank you! IKR :D

#19 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

IKR? :D

#20 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN said:

IKR? :D

I Know Right. :D

#21 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days:

not to say you arent doing a great job but many of your scans (and much more) can be found here:

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.com/

#22 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

hey cmon now! dont take away his moment of glory :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.