Batman's plans against heroes

#1 Posted by Red Lantern (61 posts) - - Show Bio

like in tower of babel

Which heroes do you think Batman has plan to beat them

#2 Posted by Red Lantern (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't do anything agains the fanboys and I don't get attention?

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (29560 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Lantern says:

"I don't do anything agains the fanboys and I don't get attention?"

and we are proud of you lol

#4 Posted by zero edge (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Lantern says:

"like in tower of babelWhich heroes do you think Batman has plan to beat them"

All of them.

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (29560 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Red Lantern says:

All of them."

I think there must be exceptions

#6 Posted by zero edge (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"zero edge says:
"Red Lantern says:

All of them."

I think there must be exceptions"

I'd doubt it.

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (29560 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe not against the bat family

#8 Posted by GuardianAngel (207 posts) - - Show Bio

He definately knows the weaknesses of the Justice League, at least. Maybe half the superheroes; it's not so important to get those as the supervillains, and of those he probably has 90% logged between himself and The Question.

The only canon I know comes from the Batman/Superman adventures, and anything else that played as a cartoon in the last 14 years, like Justice League. It occurs to me that the only thing you need to do to beat Flash is break at least one leg. Psychologically, lock him up in a room with no escape, and only give him just enough food to keep him alive on his rapid metabolism, shading towards the amount where he can't move much if he doesn't want to burn through the calories and start burning fat and muscle.

#9 Posted by Knightwing (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"zero edge says:
"Red Lantern says:

All of them."

I think there must be exceptions"

Nope, he's got plans for each and everyone of them. Even Zatana, I think they like each other.

#10 Posted by Knightwing (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone that may be a threat or have great power.

#12 Posted by Knightwing (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see;

Superman: Artificial red kryptonite that makes his skin transparent and hurts like hell when he absorbs sunlight. Voted for Batman's expulsion from the League.

Wonderwoman: A nano bot that can be fired to her cerebral cortex or brain and makes her think she is fighting an opponent she can't beat. Voted for Batman's expulsion from the League

Aquaman: Scarecrows fear gas that makes him afraid of water he needs for survival.

Voted for Batman's expulsion.

Plastic Man: His body is frozen and smashed to pieces and stored without harming him.

He voted for Batman's expulsion.

J'onn J'onzz: tiny nano bots that gets stuck to his skin and catches fire when in

contact with air. He voted for Batman to stay.

Green Lantern: A post hypnotic suggestion when he is sleeping at the REM stage.

When he puts on the ring he thinks he is blind and the ring makes                  it happen. He voted for Batman to stay.

Flash: A vibration bullet that makes him vibrate at super speed. He voted for Bats to

stay.

That's about the big 7 weaknesses. As for the JLA reserves:

Black Canary: A muscle lyrnax that can keep her from fighting and canary cry unworkable.

Zatanna: The same muscle lyrnax thing. (I'm not sure about the spelling)

Red Rocket: A simple virus can disrupt his computer systems.

Atom: A simple disruption in his dwarf star can make him the size of quantum. Batman is

still working on a less permenant solution.

Steel: Some thing to do with shutting down his armor through the JLA communication

device.

Green Arrow: According to the comic book any number of positive or negative things in his

life can affect his performance.

Orion/Big Barda: Batman has no plans for them because he cannot understand Apokolips and

New Genesis technology. (for now)

Firestorm: A linear accelerator can separate him into his two human forms.

That's about everyone I know of. Then after Identity Crisis he used that Brother Eye satellite he didn't want to use. Most of these are from the JLA secret Files, sorry I don't remember which issue.

#13 Posted by Batman666 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool!

#14 Posted by Knightwing (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman666 says:

"Cool!"

Just cool? or are you complimenting someone else?

#15 Posted by Doomhunter (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Knightwing says:

"Batman666 says:
"Cool!"

Just cool? or are you complimenting someone else? "

Don't think so ...he's just saying......batman's so COOL....

#16 Posted by Knightwing (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomhunter says:

"Knightwing says:
"Batman666 says:
"Cool!"

Just cool? or are you complimenting someone else? "

Don't think so ...he's just saying......batman's so COOL...."

Yeah I get it.

#17 Posted by batpool (425 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is a paranoid douchbag. Dont get me wrong, hes cool as hell but....you have to admit, he really is a big douche. I wouldent be surprised if he was planning to take out the bat family too. Alfred included.

Im sure he has plans for himself as well.

#18 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

batman is plaining personafied,so i think he has a plain for everyone heroes and villians

#19 Posted by Knightwing (376 posts) - - Show Bio

batpool says:

"Batman is a paranoid douchbag. Dont get me wrong, hes cool as hell but....you have to admit, he really is a big douche. I wouldent be surprised if he was planning to take out the bat family too. Alfred included.Im sure he has plans for himself as well."

Nah the thing is he could out fight the Bat Family and predict their movements so No.

#20 Posted by Alpha1029 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is a paranoid douchbag. Dont get me wrong, hes cool as hell but....you have to admit, he really is a big douche. I wouldent be surprised if he was planning to take out the bat family too. Alfred included.

Im sure he has plans for himself as well.

He is paranoid, and when you say he have plans for himself I bet he does. Maybe when scarecrow suceeded and make him destroy Gotham, Ivy's gas... Batman will do whatever it take to make sure Gotham is safe, even sacrificing himself, otherwise that is not Bruce Wayne, unless... he isn't Bruce :/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.