BATMAN'S DISAPPEARING TRICK

#1 Posted by cuhcoast (18 posts) - - Show Bio

i got i finally understand how batman's trick works , if a person turns away for a second or close his/her eyes batman disappears and end up behind the victims or allies. I got one other thing that no one figure it out , batman got a device that allows him to teleport just like deadpool . if may say its not true but how can man like him move so damn quickly? don't tell me he's a ninja and stuff the device on his bat-belt allows him to teleport . of example if you would of slam the door at batman then open it , batman would not be there anymore he would be behind you ! in episode of mad love in the new adventures of batman , the joker jumps off the roof and lands on a train , the joker laughs at batman saying nah nah boo boo but as soon as joker took his eyes off batman he suddenly behind the joker ! this happen several times in the nolan's batman movies also. BATMAN GOT A TELEPORTING DEVICE UNDER HIS BELT SO THIS HAS BEEN BUSTED!!

#2 Posted by batshrine (962 posts) - - Show Bio

Or he is a ninja...

#3 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he vanishes in the Nolan movies and I'm pretty sure he doesn't teleport.

#4 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman doesn't teleport...he's just really fast and quiet...

#6 Posted by Dernman (13992 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArtGamer: heh
#7 Posted by gats_botl (78 posts) - - Show Bio

he is trained as part of ra's al ghul league of shadows. so he is a trained ninja.

#8 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

It's probably just as simple as him ducking behind something really quickly, or jumping quietly off a building edge while someone is distracted and recovering when they leave.

However, in the comics, they use a teleporter to get to the Justice League Watchtower. So on that token, I say, why the hell can't Batman have a teleporter?

#9 Posted by cuhcoast (18 posts) - - Show Bio

nope he uses a teleporting device to get to point A to point B and C to zip behind you to knock your ass out

#10 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@batshrine said:

Or he is a ninja...

same goes others like black panther. batman is a badass ninja.

#11 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Horror movie trick really , like how Jason Voorhees always got the jump on horny teenagers far ahead

#12 Posted by MystiqueBelinsky (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is a freakin' ninja. Deal with it.

#13 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@serpent222: He could have a teleporter, but as was shown in Resurrection of Ra's Al Ghul, the JL teleporter requires a code to be spoken and then is a bright. I'm sure Gordon is smart enough to realize Batman is saying a code and a bright flash goes off just before he disappears.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.