Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23537 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman's boot question

AmishAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

Edited By AmishAvenger
    No Caption Provided

This maybe nitpicking on artistic license, but this character Bootface was kicked in the face by Batman at one point and now has a boot print for a face. The absurdity aside, the boot print does seem to jive with any other Batman boot print i have seen. This one has the bat symbol on the toe of the boot. I have no way of scanning the picture but the rest of the panel has Batman kicking him with his heel to Bootface's chin. I remember the logo being on the heel or in arch of the boot but i have no proof. Anyone have any ideas or am i just nitpicking?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cameron83

@AmishAvenger: I know what you mean,but you kinda are nitpicking.This is a specific artist thing,notice how in issues where you see batman,his batarang always looks different in some way,but they have the same basic design of being in a bat-shape (in some way) and being black.But you already knew this....so yea,I think your nitpicking a bit,not alot,just slightly.

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FatihBATMAN

LOL! this is the first time ive seen this guy :D lol cool!

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

Well take the fact Liam Neeson train Batman, since pretty much Liam Neeson is omnipotent he teach Batman the ultimate kick.

Avatar image for the_jackolantern
    The_jackolantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_jackolantern

Who made batmans boots with the bat tread?

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By batshrine

@The_jackolantern: Batman's gotta finance himself somehow right? ITs his new line of Bat clothes, all proceeds goes to fighting crime!

Avatar image for the_jackolantern
    The_jackolantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_jackolantern

Good answer. I heard with every item of bat cloths born the bat family punch or kick a henchmen in the face

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kewl!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.