Batman with Superman's Powers.

#1 Posted by AskaniSon295 (422 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just think what Batman would do with Superman's Powers would he be like Superman or would he Punish His Enemies I don't know if they have ever done this storyline but if they did it would be cool. Would Btaman roast the Joker with his Heat Vission or break his bones with his SuperStrength?

#2 Posted by AtPhantom (14465 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Batman's principles remain the same, regardless of his power.

They did do a story like that a few years ago. He pretty much made all other heroes obsolete. He also turned insane in the process.

#3 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is Batman for what he belives, not for what he could do.
Then for the same nothing changes.

#5 Edited by jumpstart55 (2252 posts) - - Show Bio
@AskaniSon295 said:

" I was just think what Batman would do with Superman's Powers would he be like Superman or would he Punish His Enemies I don't know if they have ever done this storyline but if they did it would be cool. Would Btaman roast the Joker with his Heat Vission or break his bones with his SuperStrength? "

Not a Bat chance in hell.     
Batmans not going to break his morals just because he gets new found power.
#6 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
In the same Batchannel at the same Battime, Batman have power, but he keeps being Batman, on his new Batepisode, Batman is awesome with or without powers!!!!
#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman kicked everyother hero's butt.

#8 Posted by Telcalipoca (956 posts) - - Show Bio

in the superman/batman series he gets supes powers and he spends every second fighting crime in the dark.he follows the moon where ever it shines he goes for the heavy hitters  he does more than superman has ever done .then he woops the jl ass like nothing after they try to stop him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.