Batman vs. Predator

#1 Posted by Jakesully1981 (281 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone read this awesome crossover comic? i loved it since i was 10 when it first hit comic stores and book stores, i thought it was a unique match-up between Predator and Batman. I've been a fan of Predator since i saw the first 2 movies in theaters 3 times and had the merchandise including the comics.

Dave Gibbons did a nice job with this story adding suspense, gore, humor and action with a nice storyline too. I bought the trade paperback the next year and it's by far one of my favorite Batman stories ever and one of my fave crossovers.

#2 Posted by 47Taskmaster47 (417 posts) - - Show Bio

I have not read it. Sounds really awesome. I will look for it at my comic book shop the next time I go. I have read Green Lantern vs. Aliens which was pretty good.

There is also this cool video on youtube with batman fighting a predator.

Here is the link if your interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxu9LA14-fE

#3 Posted by Jakesully1981 (281 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yes Green Lantern vs. Aliens was good, check out Batman vs. Predator and also Superman vs. aliens.

#4 Posted by 47Taskmaster47 (417 posts) - - Show Bio

I have read the first issue of BVP and have bought the other two issues. It wasn't the best, but it was still good.

#5 Posted by Jakesully1981 (281 posts) - - Show Bio

But you gotta admit this was a cool idea for a crossover

#6 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12606 posts) - - Show Bio

There is 3 ones.

But the first ones is the one that is awesome, the art was amazing and they knew how to work the story.

Again we see a more human Batman and how he beats this problems.

#7 Posted by gotham-nudist (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! Ive got Batman vs Predator I & II miniseries, along with Batman vs Aliens! All 3 stories were awesome reads! I also love the predator movies! The original was the best IMO.

Arnold "If it bleeds, we can kill it!"

#8 Posted by Jakesully1981 (281 posts) - - Show Bio

@gotham-nudist i've been a fan of Predator since i saw the first 2 movies in theaters when i was a kid and had the merchandise as a kid including the magazines and comics, my parents had no problem of me seeing R-rated movies in theaters and on video or cable.

#9 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw tis, but never read it. I think we need to bring out more cool crossovers

#10 Posted by RoboShark (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the Predator movies. That being said the comics are just a little forced feeling, but I just dig the extremeness of the crossover I guess.

#11 Posted by Jakesully1981 (281 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoboShark but do you think it's a logical crossover as much as Superman is to Aliens?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.