Batman Vs. Marvel

  • 51 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by BATinc (22 posts) - - Show Bio

If Batman fought a marvel super hero which one would you want him to fight against?

#2 Edited by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man

Black Panther

Daredevil

All fights in which the Bat would lose.

#3 Posted by CrimsonCake (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight.

#4 Posted by BATinc (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

Iron Man

Black Panther

Daredevil

All fights in which the Bat would lose.

Bull shit he will never loses ;)

#5 Posted by tylertothemax (91 posts) - - Show Bio

is this a random meet up? or do they have time to plan?

i think he would beat Daredevil. if he could plan he might could beat Iron Man, though Tony will have a few tricks up his sleeve as well.

id like to see him fight Luke Cage.

#6 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America or Black Panther.

#7 Posted by tylertothemax (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@InfamousFish: he beat Cap in the Marvel vs DC crossover

#8 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@tylertothemax: It was a draw.

#9 Posted by MasterDetective (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#10 Posted by batshrine (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

I would enjoy seeing him owning Iron Man. I would however dislike seeing a fight between him and black panther or daredevil because I really like all 3 of those characters. And I think Batman would win, but it would not make me satisfied since I do not enjoy seeing Black Panther or Daredevil "lose"

#11 Posted by wildvine (10329 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

Moderator
#12 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@tylertothemax: @InfamousFish: not canon. better learn that now. it will save you from a lot of embarassment

#13 Posted by Onemoreposter (4075 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterDetective said:

Galactus.

#14 Edited by batshrine (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker: So, its the most tangible fight we have. And as far as I can recall, people voted on that! And if we really look at it, there isn't stopping the book from being canon. It could easily fit in the comic universe

#15 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15065 posts) - - Show Bio

@InfamousFish: that's what loosers say. :)

#16 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@batshrine: its not, because neither companies continuity recognizes it. and it was a popularity contest!

#17 Posted by batshrine (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

I know its not continuity, but its the closest thing we have to an actual showdown. Wait hold up it is an actual showdown! And btw I ran the numbers, and DC vs Marvel would fit perfectly between, The Joker: Devil's Advocate, and Batman: Riddler, Riddle Factory. There is nothing in that book that goes against the continuity, which means it can fit.

#18 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@batshrine: it was a popularity contest, nothing more. the fights were PIS. you can try to integrate it as much as you like but to dc and marvel it didnt happen.

#19 Posted by batshrine (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

who gets to say it didn't. I read the book, and you did too! and it fits in the continuity! Btw other fun facts, more Marvel people voted than DC. But then again, everything pre DCnU isn't canon either. OH well :-P.

#20 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@batshrine said:

who gets to say it didn't. I read the book, and you did too! and it fits in the continuity! Btw other fun facts, more Marvel people voted than DC. But then again, everything pre DCnU isn't canon either. OH well :-P.

wrong again new guy. only a few characters had a big reboot, but most remain unchanged with little tweaks.

#21 Edited by batshrine (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya so explain to me who inspired Batman to become Batman again after Bane broke his back?

It is a bigger reboot than DC would like you to think. And the easiest way to go about it, is to accept whatever new information they throw at you. Otherwise you'll get a big headache. Sure things happened, but we don't know how, why, when etc!

But thats a whole different topic. Back to the OG thread, I would enjoy seeing Batman beat Iron Man :-P

#22 Posted by MasterDetective (840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

@MasterDetective said:

Galactus.

I'd like to see that

#23 Posted by Teerack (7156 posts) - - Show Bio

This issue everybody dies!

#24 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed Richards

Doom

#25 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

reed richards would be interesting

and so would a face off with iron man

#26 Posted by BATinc (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

@MasterDetective said:

Galactus.

True True

#27 Posted by FullmetalChobit (218 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Batman get smashed in the face by Mjolnir.

#28 Posted by Tyrus (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

@FullmetalChobit: Hell yeah - and I'd also like people to stop thinking Iron Man would lose - Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark are evenly matched - one is more of an "Assassin" type while one is more of a "Tech" type - Iron Man could repulsor blast Batman's ass, while Batman can disable his armor... It's an even fight between ALL Billionaires, geniuses, playboys AND Philanthropists.

#29 Posted by nickzambuto (14180 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus. And I'm dead serious on that one.

Just picture it. The heroes are warned 1 year in advance that Galactus will be coming to consume their planet. Everyone is in a frenzy, all working together to do anything they can to prevent Galactus from destroying their world. Then, when the time comes... it's too late.

Hulk is atomized, Spider-Man is crushed, Wolverine is destroyed, even the Fantastic Four have been defeated, and every last on of Batman's contingency plans have failed. It all seems hopeless, and as Batman stands, the last remaining hero left to battle Galactus, and the mighty world eater looks down at his final adversary, he asks him why he is still standing there.

"Why have you not yet fleed? My power is absolute, I have destroyed every one of your comrads, and soon you too will be delt with. What hope could you possibly have to defeat me? Why are you still here?"

As Batman stands there, utterly broken and defeated, he stares up at Galactus, and tells him straight up, "I'm not afraid of you."

Galactus is left without words. He continues to stare at Batman, then, without a word, raises his hand, and begins charging up his final attack. He deliberately takes it slow, watching for Batman's reaction as he literally stares up at his death... the dark knight does not flinch.

And then it comes. The blast hits Batman, and we get one final glimpse of our hero as he is consumed by light...

From here the ending splits.

Happy ending: It is revealed that Galactus did not destroy Batman, but rather imbued him with the power cosmic. Out of sheer respect for Batman's badassness, Galactus revives all those who were killed by his rampage, and leaves Earth in peace, taking with him a new herald... The Batman.

Sad ending: After Batman's heroic sacrifice, Galactus consumes Earth and goes on his jolly way. The final shot is of Galactus, sitting alone in his ship, pondering what has just happened...

#30 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Galactus. And I'm dead serious on that one.

Just picture it. The heroes are warned 1 year in advance that Galactus will be coming to consume their planet. Everyone is in a frenzy, all working together to do anything they can to prevent Galactus from destroying their world. Then, when the time comes... it's too late.

Hulk is atomized, Spider-Man is crushed, Wolverine is destroyed, even the Fantastic Four have been defeated, and every last on of Batman's contingency plans have failed. It all seems hopeless, and as Batman stands, the last remaining hero left to battle Galactus, and the mighty world eater looks down at his final adversary, he asks him why he is still standing there.

"Why have you not yet fleed? My power is absolute, I have destroyed every one of your comrads, and soon you too will be delt with. What hope could you possibly have to defeat me? Why are you still here?"

As Batman stands there, utterly broken and defeated, he stares up at Galactus, and tells him straight up, "I'm not afraid of you."

Galactus is left without words. He continues to stare at Batman, then, without a word, raises his hand, and begins charging up his final attack. He deliberately takes it slow, watching for Batman's reaction as he literally stares up at his death... the dark knight does not flinch.

And then it comes. The blast hits Batman, and we get one final glimpse of our hero as he is consumed by light...

From here the ending splits.

Happy ending: It is revealed that Galactus did not destroy Batman, but rather imbued him with the power cosmic. Out of sheer respect for Batman's badassness, Galactus revives all those who were killed by his rampage, and leaves Earth in peace, taking with him a new herald... The Batman.

Sad ending: After Batman's heroic sacrifice, Galactus consumes Earth and goes on his jolly way. The final shot is of Galactus, sitting alone in his ship, pondering what has just happened...

that was awesome

#31 Posted by _slim_ (13308 posts) - - Show Bio

- Punisher
- Daredevil
- Kraven
- Kingpin
- Bucky

#32 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody wants him to fight Spiderman? That's the first guy I could think of.

#33 Posted by MrShway88 (672 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

@MasterDetective said:

Galactus.

Best picture I have ever seen.

#34 Posted by nickzambuto (14180 posts) - - Show Bio

@gotwillpower said:

Nobody wants him to fight Spiderman? That's the first guy I could think of.

Well yeah that's probably most people's #1 choice, but I wanted to be a bit more outside the box.

#35 Posted by summerslam1988 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova

Iron Fist

Black Cat

#36 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl

#37 Edited by Alexander505 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

Black Panther

Devil

Wolverine

Iron Man

Doom

Punisher

Nick Fury

#38 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil, after that oooooold crossover I read (don't remember the name) I would love them try

#39 Posted by DarkKnight1939 (148 posts) - - Show Bio

-Wolverine.

-Spiderman.

-Ironman.

-Marvel Zombies.

-Doom.

-Captain America.

-Hulk.

-Galactus.

-Carnage/Venom.

-The Punisher.

-Iron Fist.

-Deadpool.

-Nick Fury.

#40 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunhawk said:

Squirrel Girl

That would be interesting, the lord and lady of PIS battle it out...

#41 Posted by danielms215 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

The Phoenix Force. That would be awesome.

#42 Posted by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman isn't on my pull list but I made this for all you Batman people out there.

#43 Posted by BurningBlaze (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool as he is basically as insane as the Joker and better at fighting. Spider-Man, to see if Batman can outwith his spider-sense.

#44 Posted by Antarktischer_Ureinwohner (65 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Deadpool fighting Batman, just because he would totally worship Batman and apply to become the new Robin, after he lost against old Bats.

#45 Posted by logy5000 (5960 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder. I want to see Batman lose.

#46 Posted by logy5000 (5960 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kidding by the way.

#47 Posted by Delcar (107 posts) - - Show Bio

reed richards

#48 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6255 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, Deadpool, Cap, Black Panther, and Ironman.

#49 Edited by Azrael_Online (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher (sort of ) happened twice. Cable could be an interesting battle.

#50 Posted by bxhybrid89 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine,x-23,spiderman,deadpool,black panther,shadowcat,iron fist, and psylocke will totally kick his ass

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.