Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman Vs Dadaisme

HollowInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HollowInside

The Son of a Man has caught Batman, and made him one of his art-works, alongside with his father.

No Caption Provided

< Yeah, Norman made of Bruce true work of art...

And then he made him watch his movies over and over and over and over again....

No Caption Provided

The system will keep Bruce alive for decades, and no one's gonna ever find him. Will Bruce break and admit that everything's meaningless and he was wrong?

No Caption Provided
    Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

Yeah....this really isnt a Battle, and there is no way of telling, but I would like to think that Bruce would continue to believe in meaning and truth.

However, I have to flag this post.

HollowInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HollowInside

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

Yeah....this really isnt a Battle, and there is no way of telling, but I would like to think that Bruce would continue to believe in meaning and truth.

Well, it's nice to see someone's respond. Joker already did something similiar to this when he was Epreror Joker, Batman was broken in spirit. But Superman and Spectre did something to him... (don't remember what), so he forgot about his torturing. So, I guess Batman's about to beleave in Dadaisme = D

Why not? It's Battle of the Spirit! Well, I guess short one.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@HollowInside said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

Well, it's nice to see someone's respond. Joker already did something similiar to this when he was Epreror Joker, Batman was broken in spirit. But Superman and Spectre did something to him... (don't remember what), so he forgot about his torturing. So, I guess Batman's about to beleave in Dadaisme = D

But see Batman was broken by Emperor Joker because of many and continuous deaths and that he was powerless to stop Joker. But yet Batman does hang on by a thread, and Superman takes what little is left so Batman can continue in the future.

I dont think that the Son of man has the same ability to break Batman's spirit, but again this is all conjecture because something like this has never happened.

HollowInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HollowInside

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@HollowInside said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

But see Batman was broken by Emperor Joker because of many and continuous deaths and that he was powerless to stop Joker. But yet Batman does hang on by a thread, and Superman takes what little is left so Batman can continue in the future.

I dont think that the Son of man has the same ability to break Batman's spirit, but again this is all conjecture because something like this has never happened.

Well I guess decades of watching torturing-dadaisme-movies in a plant state can drove everyone mad. It's too much for any man. Who knows what kind of movies Son of Man has... I remember one time I tried to watch some dadaisme movies, I find myself sick of this with first try, LOL. Oh I remember one issue of Red Lanterns, don't remember which one. There one of the corps' member was tortured almost the same way for several years, it drove him really mad with hallucinations.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.