Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23648 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman & Two-face 28 *Spoilers*

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok so just read it so i have to talk about this Batman and two-face goes just how you expect it would Batman goes in saves everyone Harvey somehow knows he is Bruce and the bad guys get sent to jail except that is for the ending like at the begaining of the arc it has Harvey alone in his room puttting a single bullet in his gun putting the gun to his head and pulling the trigger this time how ever the walls are painted in his blood implieing that Harvey has just commented suicide...wow have to say this issue has me angry becuase not only does it seemingly kill off a well know Batman villain but it seems to be trying to set up McKillen as his replacement

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic book death is meaningless so i was meh when he committed suicide i more interesting on him knowing that batman was bruce .Mckillen isnt his replacement she just a new mob boss villian for batman i hope she come back in the future and fight Selena for head mob boss of gotham

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LordoftheNorth

@darknightspideyfanboy: Sorry but she is clearly a replacemnet she is scared on her face and the first thing she does is shout about people having two sides to them

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthenorth: I agree with you mostly. Like k4tzman said in his review having two face die in a story where he seemed like a secondary villian is disappointing. New 52 is three years in but that is a very small time relative to the entire history of DC. Killing two face at the start was a horrible decision. Comic deaths aren't always final but it seems unnecessary to put dent out of the picture for a while already.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthenorth: and then she say to inmate that we know which side we feed the most and that why where here meaning she doesn't have two side but she all bad

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
    blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can he be dead ?????? He is in foreverevil!!!!!!!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he's killed himself then I simply cannot wait to hear how they plan on bringing him back.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Wait how did Two Face know Batman was really Bruce Wayne??!! Did Tomasi ever touch on that important piece of info?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lvenger said:

Wait how did Two Face know Batman was really Bruce Wayne??!! Did Tomasi ever touch on that important piece of info?

Apparently Two-Face had always suspected it and then confirmed it himself inside his head. I don't think there was any black and white dialogue or detectiving on Two-Face's part within Tomasi's writing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armiv2: I hope to god its not some reality altering event or anything

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger said:

Apparently Two-Face had always suspected it and then confirmed it himself inside his head. I don't think there was any black and white dialogue or detectiving on Two-Face's part within Tomasi's writing.

Yeah that's just a plain faced retcon right there. Since when does Harvey suspect that Bruce was ever Batman? It makes no sense really.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.