Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23621 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman & Two-Face #28 discussion (spoilers)

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

SPOILER ALERT

Batman & Robin Two-Face has been going through a very strong story line called the Big Burn. In the most recent issue, which concluded the story (which started in issue 24), there are two major occurances that took place.

Two-Face knows Batman is Bruce Wayne. Two-Face commits suicide in the end, (or so it seemed).

With the apparent death of a major character like Two-Face, you would think it would be a hot topic no? Also, having Harvey know Batman's identity is quite the event in itself. What did everyone think about this issue, these revelations, and the enitre story line as a whole?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Very well written story but bad for two face overall. Everything they did to him and his origin was completely unnecessary. Good story though besides that, and cool art.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I personally did not like the changes to Harvey's past, it was completely unnecessary and I hope they retcon it in the future.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordoftheNorth

I hated this story for starters Tomasi spent so much time intraducing Mckellin that up until the last character Two-Face felt like a side character. Than like what Snyder did to Freeze Tomasi took away the tragety of the character and just made him some asshole Batman only working with him becuase he is good at his job. Back to Mckellin i have to ask whats so interesting about her that he had to waste so much time intraducing her she has nothing going for her no powers or even a gimic hell she dosnt even have that old scholl gangster thing guys like The Roman have that make them so interesting. Lastly i the suicide i have to ask why is no one talking about this not even the major sites are saying anything and i sit here wondering if i missed something but any way the suicide (if that is what happens) since the coin never lands on any side it dosnt make any sense unless they are going for the fight club thing of killing your evil side which would be lame as hell becuase ether we see one face again(oh god no) or they make Harvey a good guy which would be boring

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthenorth: I agree 100% especially the part about freeze. Freeze's origin made people almost want to sympathize with him and hope he gets his wife back but now freeze is just some crazy guy obsessed with his science experiment. That changed his character completely. Now freeze just sounds like a jerk. And yeah two face was treated like crap in this story.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Black_Arrow

@lordofthenorth said:

I hated this story for starters Tomasi spent so much time intraducing Mckellin that up until the last character Two-Face felt like a side character. Than like what Snyder did to Freeze Tomasi took away the tragety of the character and just made him some asshole Batman only working with him becuase he is good at his job. Back to Mckellin i have to ask whats so interesting about her that he had to waste so much time intraducing her she has nothing going for her no powers or even a gimic hell she dosnt even have that old scholl gangster thing guys like The Roman have that make them so interesting. Lastly i the suicide i have to ask why is no one talking about this not even the major sites are saying anything and i sit here wondering if i missed something but any way the suicide (if that is what happens) since the coin never lands on any side it dosnt make any sense unless they are going for the fight club thing of killing your evil side which would be lame as hell becuase ether we see one face again(oh god no) or they make Harvey a good guy which would be boring

Totally this.

Gordon at one point said that Harvey was the best of us but that one worked with the normal Harvey or the one from Nolan but this harvey just did things for money.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I dugg it, Two-Face was a character that I never felt any affinity for whatsoever, this story changed that. It had epic moments, like the Matches Malone fight and the ejecting seat in the Batmobile.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.