Batman The Dark Knight

#1 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard from other users that this series are really bad.......

Apart from some points(the White Rabbit etc),I think it's ok.

What do you think?

#2 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

I just started to read it around the Scarecrow story arc. I think it's been an OK book.

#3 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I just started to read it around the Scarecrow story arc. I think it's been an OK book.

But why people hate it so much?

#4 Edited by consolemaster001 (5584 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger said:

@dark_guyver said:

Don't know where all this hate is coming from either.

#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6171 posts) - - Show Bio

I read it since the Scarecrow arc it's not bad it's just so boring that like a day later I can't even remember what happened.

#6 Posted by RustyRoy (12715 posts) - - Show Bio

This.

@stronger said:

@dark_guyver said:

Because they think there are too many Batman books and as this book is average at best there should be another book about a character who is not related to Batman but the truth is there are worse books then TDK but because TDK is selling more than those worse books (probably because many people like it) everyone thinks this is the one they need to cancel.

#7 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@dark_guyver said:

This.

@stronger said:

@dark_guyver said:

Because they think there are too many Batman books and as this book is average at best there should be another book about a character who is not related to Batman but the truth is there are worse books then TDK but because TDK is selling more than those worse books (probably because many people like it) everyone thinks this is the one they need to cancel.

Agreed.

#8 Posted by AkshunYadav (28 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah knight terrors wasn't so good....pretty average..

#9 Edited by lifeofvibe (3485 posts) - - Show Bio

i like it for only one or two reasons hint hint

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.