Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman the animated series action figures !!!

Avatar image for henrie_ducard_727
    henrie_ducard_727

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By henrie_ducard_727

I just bought two action figures from the batman animated series. I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to unbox them?

mtrakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mtrakos

no way! I love to change my marvel legends poses up. Boxed stuff sucks. if you purchased them with the intention of selling, then dont. But if you really want collect and enjoy them you gotta let em free

Avatar image for masterdetective
    MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MasterDetective

Don't listen to mtrakos, you SHOULD unbox them

DCFan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DCFan1992

@MasterDetective: That is basically what he said...

do what you want to do. If you want to sell them and make more money, then don't... keep the box though if you do unbox them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.