batman talia selina kyle

#1 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

i think i might have asked this before but i can"t find it on here anyway which woman suits batman talia or selina. i prefer bruce and selina but talia is a major hottie though so i see why bruce would like her.

#2 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6295 posts) - - Show Bio

While talia is super hot and they do have a kid together I think batman should be with selina. I really wanted him with talia even more so after Arkham City but we all have to accept that its selina.

#3 Posted by conradoaccorsi (301 posts) - - Show Bio

The two are hot,in the New 52 talia is an enemy but still has a Son with him,in the pre-new 52 Selina and Batman were perfect together and now in New 52 they ruined it,well i think that after issue 1 of Catwoman series she's Bat-pregnant. That could be a very good plot for her series.

#4 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

excuse my ignorance, 'cause i dont read Catwoman, is Selina pregnant?

#5 Posted by conradoaccorsi (301 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN: Nope. i think so. Batman and Catwoman made the bat-dance but she didnt look pregnant.

#6 Posted by darkman61288 (777 posts) - - Show Bio

Of the two I would have to say Selina but I am still hoping for him and Wonder Woman.

#7 Posted by conradoaccorsi (301 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkman61288: WE ARE HOPING! Let's make a campaing,leave Superman and get back to Bruce.

#8 Posted by JakeN7 (12823 posts) - - Show Bio

@conradoaccorsi said:

@FatihBATMAN: Nope. i think so. Batman and Catwoman made the bat-dance but she didnt look pregnant.

You do realize that people can have sex and not get pregnant right?

#9 Posted by conradoaccorsi (301 posts) - - Show Bio

@JakeN7: Yep I know but still...

#10 Posted by consolemaster001 (6042 posts) - - Show Bio

Selina

#11 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Selina!

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (15085 posts) - - Show Bio

Selina!

#13 Posted by LyraFay (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

Selina, hands out!! Sure they both sometimes manipulative in their relationship with him but Talia does it terribly as opposed to Selina who "plays," with him.

#14 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

Selina, no question.

#15 Posted by thejman250 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

- Talia.

- I'd have to say that Talia is my type of woman, and is better than Selena in nearly every conceivable way.

- Selena is a slut among other things as far as i'm concerned.

- I personally hate the character in general and the only thing i find mildly interesting in her book is her cleavage or the sexual remarks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.