Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman's resources/technology

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What's the most advanced tech/resources he has created or has got access to? I've seen scans of him with boom tube gauntlets, kryptonian tech, etc. And i also heard he has his own motherbox, is this true?

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Insider armor, I believer, which has him acquire various super-powers. Also remember a panel of him saying he had reverse-engineered every piece of super-villain technology, ditto with T-spheres.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Insider, Brother Eye, and the BatComputer was really advance Pre-52

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insider and Brother Eye

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.