BATMAN please help = what comic is this jim lee image from?

#1 Posted by rudy3761 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

hey all, i'm an artist putting together some large canvases for a show in LA. i need to purchase a piece i found on by JIM LEE so i can scan it in hi-res. does anyone what comic/issue it's out of? or if it's promo art, where it came from so i can track down a copy? appreciate the help!

qHVRNPszCU2xSeKE0Q8aznDePdJOhUjcqzGGxcmSJBYtvwShsN0vGPkig!FTWfLnFyVOMpgTDhwopxtFwM43asE0VAhNjY6ZdvNXjQxb3S!glO!QsWH/Batman_Someday_JimLee.jpg" />

THANK YOU SO MUCH for any guidance you can provide! :)

#2 Posted by rudy3761 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

rudy3761 says:

"hey all, i'm an artist putting together some large canvases for a show in LA. i need to purchase a piece i found on by JIM LEE so i can scan it in hi-res. does anyone what comic/issue it's out of? or if it's promo art, where it came from so i can track down a copy? appreciate the help!THANK YOU SO MUCH for any guidance you can provide! :)"

I think that one is from Hush, not sure though

#4 Posted by Punchinello (148 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree- I also think it's from Hush; volume 2.

#5 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio

definitly from hush...doesn't look like allstar and besides that hush is the only batman thing he's done

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.