Batman, Nightwing, 3Robins, Batgirl & Batwoman Art By Kyle Smart

Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Ever heard of Wave 9? They're a group of talented young artists who have banded together to show off their talent. Among them is Kyle Smart, who obviously has a love for geeky things too.

I'd been searching for some decent Nightwing fan art to show off for a change, and stumbled across a few posts about the image below. What none of those posts mentioned was that the Nightwing picture was one of a series that encapsulated a whole Bat-Family! Shame there's no Steph or Cassie, but this was more about the visually striking than a complete collection of everyone who ever wore the Bat-logo.

I don't believe that these are available as actual posters, which is a real shame. But I would so love to see these on my wall... Especially Nightwing ;)

Batman By Kyle Smart
Nightwing By Kyle Smart
Red Hood By Kyle Smart
Red Robin By Kyle Smart
Robin By Kyle Smart
Batgirl By Kyle Smart
Batwoman By Kyle Smart

If you like these, then don't forget to check out Wave 9 on tumblr where you can find Kyle Smart and his collaborators.

#1 Posted by Icarusflies (12512 posts) - - Show Bio

These are gorgeous! I particularly like the Nightwing and Damian ones.

#2 Posted by RoboShark (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, really cool. Didn't expect Hood in there. I think Damian and Batwoman are my favorites.

#3 Posted by sora_thekey (8184 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Batwoman is gay but maaan! She looks hot!

#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoboShark: Sadly I couldn't fit all their names in the Blog title... but I'm glad you liked seeing JT there too :)

@Icarusflies: Yeah, I don't like Damian but I love this rendition. You can almost see the disdain with his hunter's interest.

@sora_thekey: I wish I could look that striking while kicking the snot out of bad guys ;)

#5 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Now those are...amazing! Those would seriously look wonderful all over the walls of my room. ::waves arms around violently like Stewie Griffin:: I want them!

#6 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

NIGHTWING. saved.

#7 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
Awesome stuff :)
#8 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7550 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them were great. I wish we could get to see more art like this

#9 Posted by Enemybird (3338 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see batwoman on my wall

#10 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3648 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this kind of art.

#11 Posted by luke_kerridge (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite disappointed when you said you didn't think they were available as posters

#12 Posted by NVX4444 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

They're really good

#13 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Love them. Love this minimalistic poster style, it's fantastic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.